Fluck

List and Discussion of Blazblue Option Selects

Does this count? When I am Tager fighting Jin, I use 2A to bait his DP after a gadget finger. If its the quick version of his DP, I'll crouch it, if its the slow one I'll be able to block it.

Does this count? When I am Tager fighting Jin, I use 2A to bait his DP after a gadget finger. If its the quick version of his DP, I'll crouch it, if its the slow one I'll be able to block it.

Already listed as OS against wake-up Gold Burst (and Rehhyou) :)

4A is much better, has less start up so you can and will poke a slow DP and you block if its something like gold burst or C DP.

Updated. I didn't include the safe jump OS cause I find the set-up rather hard to do in BB because knockdowns don't last long enough. Could you give an example?

Jin ending a corner combo with DP C and then doing a safe jump OS with j.2C.

I didn't know about that cross-up barrier/j.B and low profile against Makoto's DP OS, good shit people.

Jin ending a corner combo with DP C and then doing a safe jump OS with j.2C.

I didn't know about that cross-up barrier/j.B and low profile against Makoto's DP OS, good shit people.

Ragna can do a safe jump off of 3C.

Any hints about the timing and what beats these safe jumps? Will rolling forwards/backwards midscreen/corner allow you to avoid the safe jump?

Rise from your grave!

Any hints about the timing and what beats these safe jumps? Will rolling forwards/backwards midscreen/corner allow you to avoid the safe jump?

Just hold up after the DP C and use j.2C as close to the ground as possible. Most Guard Points and fast supers like Hazama's Houtenjin will beat it.

I'll test it out some more later on.