Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rishtopher

[CS2-CSE] Carl Clover General Discussion - Shota Shorts Edition

Honey, I Turned You And the Kids Into Puppets

Sooo good lol. Also, I miss that Honey, I Shrunk the Kids show. I don't think I ever saw the movie though.

At Sphere: Apparently the word is "sistren", I've never heard anyone in my life say that before lol.

Honey, I Turned You And the Kids Into Puppets

That should be the subheader for the Relius subforum

Ok guys, so I was on PSN today and I played a couple of mirrors against some Carls that were pretty out of my league (psychoCidel and DJFoodstamp), how do you guys feel about mirrors?

I feel like either I learn something (playing psycho was educational) or I just get trolled (DJ trolled me pretty hard). I usually hate them since I get trolled more often than I learn something, or sometimes it's just not as epic as I thought since we're not taking each other seriously :/ Long story short, I need to step up my game cuz my Carl really sucks :X

Also, I JUST noticed that Ada had a crack on the side of her face, I always thought it was a segmentation of her mask ("face" I guess??) until I actually looked at it lol.

Carl mirrors are either Robot fights or everyone pretending to be Ragna online, which is kinda fun, see who's Ada gets drained first. Actual Carl dittos are pretty boring. Carl vs Unlimited Carl is pretty fun though.

Might give that Carl vs UNL Carl a try one day, that actually sounds kind of cool. Though, does anyone even use the UNL characters? I only use UNL Nu /Bang to troll

Have you guise noticed that people who have never fought that many Carls (most of online) always try to burst out of floorbot, even though Carl can't get hit by bursts during it?

Have you guise noticed that people who have never fought that many Carls (most of online) always try to burst out of floorbot, even though Carl can't get hit by bursts during it?

I always get people who burst the second they get sandwiched, even if they haven't fought many Carl's (usually they tell me that if they lose), I think because they don't know what I'm gonna do lol

I agree, though I suck in Carl mirrors, I usually get the other Ada killed, but I get crossed up so easily with IAD>j2C allecan that all that effort goes to waste lol. I find Carl a lot easier to with when I'm Rachel, I just fly away :P

Finally! The CS:EX gallery has a new picture of Ada in human form, as well as Carl and Relius playing chess:

http://i42.tinypic.com/35cjyp3.jpg

Discuss.

Whoa, wait. He seems to be playing chess with Relius? I thought he was supposed to be cold and distant... Good to see Ada's cheerful. Though, even though the picture is centering on Ada, it just makes me more interested in Relius.. He seemed to be at least kind of evil before Carl was born (pre-Black Beast), so what made him good (or at least temporarily)? If it was Ignis, then what made him turn her and Ada in puppets?

Hello guys, decided to main Carl for EX. I've been subbing him since CT, but I've finally decided to make him my main. :toot:

I don't play online yet, but I will once EX comes out over here in America. :keke:

Thanks for the fast responses! I live right on the other side of George Washington Bridge. 10 minutes away from the bridge by walking. Where do you guys live?

Oh Carl, y u not eastern Ontario? What timezone is NJ Sodelic? I want more Carl's on my friends list :P That said, I'm not online that often because of schoolwork. Wait, do you have a PS3?