Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfCrimson

Blazblue Arabia: WE HAVE SUCKY INTERNET, BUT WE LOVE BB!!

Salam everyone.

This thread will serve as a central hub for BB players living in the Arabian/Persian Gulf. So if you're looking for online buddies to play against (despite the sucky internet the gulf has) or offline competition locally, this is the place!

Post your PSN or Gamertags along with your location (if you already didn't fill those out in your profiles).

There's also a Blazblue Arabia Facebook page for those of you with Facebook! (so that's everyone except me, then :sweatdrop: ).

Here's mine:

PSN: WolfCrimson

READY? FIGH-

Err, I mean...

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

REBEL ONE

ACTION!!

yo hello guys! XD good to see BB is getting better on various parts of the world

This so much. As someone who lived in Saudi Arabia when I was a kid, I hope you guys get a good scene going!

This so much. As someone who lived in Saudi Arabia when I was a kid, I hope you guys get a good scene going!

Lived in Saudi Arabia? Explain MOAR *.*

The fighting games are unpopular here tbh :( i myself not a fighting gamer but got drived to it lately.

I lived there when I was 3 until the beginning of elementary school. I've visited sometimes since then, but I haven't stayed too long in it D:

"WE HAVE SUCKY INTERNET, BUT WE LOVE BB" love it xD

It's true :kitty:

BTW, earlier today you said something about a tourney coming up in the holidays? Could you post a link or shed some light about it here?

yo hello guys! XD good to see BB is getting better on various parts of the world

Thanks, guys!