Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox Pocket

General Binghamton, NY Area

A small group of people at Broome Community College are starting to hold weekly LAN parties on Friday evenings. Its heavily FPS focused but I talked to the person running it and he's fine with any type of game.

Posting this to gauge interest in weekly casuals on Friday evenings for any fighting game really. It takes place in the Applied Technology Building on BCC's campus.

A small group of people at Broome Community College are starting to hold weekly LAN parties on Friday evenings. Its heavily FPS focused but I talked to the person running it and he's fine with any type of game.

Posting this to gauge interest in weekly casuals on Friday evenings for any fighting game really. It takes place in the Applied Technology Building on BCC's campus.

Hate to bump an ancient thread and I don't assume this is still happening, but if you're in the Binghamton area still, I play XRD and am in Ithaca.

I really hope to find at least one person to play some locals with! :) 

On 1/29/2015 at 10:45 AM, AznSpyderman said:

Hate to bump an ancient thread and I don't assume this is still happening, but if you're in the Binghamton area still, I play XRD and am in Ithaca.

I really hope to find at least one person to play some locals with! :) 

You're from Ithaca, eh?  I grew up there, but now live in Michigan.  Hit me up on either XBL or PSN and we'll play some matches.  The games that I focus on are in my quote below (fair warning: I haven't played Guilty Gear in a long time and I'm pretty awful at it.)  Hope to hear from you! :)

On 2/4/2016 at 1:45 PM, Adam_Automatic said:

You're from Ithaca, eh?  I grew up there, but now live in Michigan.  Hit me up on either XBL or PSN and we'll play some matches.  The games that I focus on are in my quote below (fair warning: I haven't played Guilty Gear in a long time and I'm pretty awful at it.)  Hope to hear from you! :)

I do have XXAC+R, but don't know how to play it. Xrd is the first one I'm really working at. If you have that, i'll play you for sure.

Also, not from Ithaca - I just live here while my wife's at Cornell.

@AznSpyderman

Are you still in the Ithaca/Binghamton area? We hold locals once a week at Binghamton University.

Right now we're focusing pretty heavily on Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator and Street Fighter V.

If you're a decent player or want to learn, come out and practice with us sometime. We have around 4-5 players and really need more.

On 4/15/2016 at 9:33 AM, DrKatz said:

@AznSpyderman

Are you still in the Ithaca/Binghamton area? We hold locals once a week at Binghamton University.

Right now we're focusing pretty heavily on Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator and Street Fighter V.

If you're a decent player or want to learn, come out and practice with us sometime. We have around 4-5 players and really need more.

@DrKatz I still live in Ithaca.

I'll be in Binghamton tonight, actually but not for gaming. I could make it down on a weekend.

I added you on PSN.

BTW - where you at Binghamton when John Lee, Eddie Hung, and Mubariz were there? I used to go to BU and play that group of people. I think there was a Facebook group called GuardBreak Binghamton?

Yeah, we're still guard break actually. I think most of them have graduated now. Current club members are Ralph Nayem, Andrew Noukeo, and we have some others who come through sometimes.

55 minutes ago, DrKatz said:

Yeah, we're still guard break actually. I think most of them have graduated now. Current club members are Ralph Nayem, Andrew Noukeo, and we have some others who come through sometimes.

LOL, none of those names are familiar to me.

I think everyone I used to hang out with graduated in 2012 or 2013.