Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunarSelenia

ALOHA CORE~!! v.2.0

Watch, someone new's going to pop in the Aloha thread and say I'm a lesbian pedophile....

^_______^ <-- You see this Solar? this IS my amused face.

Fixed :3

You're disowning Nanaya Shiki as your waifu!? Bout damn time.

And damn it you're asking too many questions so i'll go over the important ones.

I'm not sure about EVO. Especially now that you lost those Ciel doujins you were suppose to give me. :(

I've kept up with a few of the old SRM heads like Voomer, Tare, Ehrik, Psyblade, Pfhor and Xianoir.

And yes I've seen the MBCC demo. No Ciel / P-Ciel makes me sad.

oh and shoutouts to hotels.

nanaya is still my number one man (next to Tomokazu)

oh, fuck your shit bitch come to evo. need to hit up dem bars!

oops, forgot about Tare and Voomer lol

I haven't spoken to Pfhor in a LONG ass time, he rejects my sinful path of life lulz

did they announce any new chara besides archetype earth? i haven't kept up really lol

stfu, no more hotel tragedies any more i have become a true man looooooooooool

@Orion: You wound me sir. D< Return to your double Masterball. Why you being so mean? Is it because I still lack all 16 badges for you to obey me? >>;;

@Luna/Akira: -__-;;;;; That sadly is the truth. Low tier compared to everyone else. Just like in Blazblue.

He's a little drunk baby... That also turns Lunar into a lesbian, somehow.

Not quite sure how that works yet.

Because he's a "strong black woman who don't need no man."

Then he was a 5 year.

So 5 year old black woman.

So that makes Lunar both a lesbian and a pedo.

I don't make the rules yo.

@Orion: You wound me sir. D< Return to your double Masterball. Why you being so mean? Is it because I still lack all 16 badges for you to obey me? >>;;

@Luna/Akira: -__-;;;;; That sadly is the truth. Low tier compared to everyone else. Just like in Blazblue.

Nah, I just think you're playing the wrong version of the game ;3

Solar I live in Detroit.

A strong black women in Detroit is a women with a gun.

Akureikaze has more knives than I can count...

...I dunno about guns. <<

I have seen many a strong black women, I am not scared of them!

Just cautious.

Solar, I have a Ruger .22 :v:

You should show me your gun... ;D

And also your firearm~

I have seen many a strong black women, I am not scared of them!

Just cautious.

Axis isn't scared cause there isn't enough room in his body for fear.

hi guiz

I'm doing a christmas vacation thing to hawaii (o'ahu), leaving tomorrow and will be staying for ~10 days. Any chance of getting to play BB with locals? :DD

hi guiz

I'm doing a christmas vacation thing to hawaii (o'ahu), leaving tomorrow and will be staying for ~10 days. Any chance of getting to play BB with locals? :DD

What time will u be getting in? I'll be at our local arcade, Fun Works, located in Ala Moana Shopping Center (you can google it) from around 4:30 PM to 8 PM tomorrow. I'll also probably be there on Saturday for the morning/early afternoon depending if we get an upgrade to one of our music games or not. Unfortunately, a lot of our scene's members are going on vacations and such for Christmas break, but there's still some of us around. The best time to catch me would be this weekend though. Hope to get to meet you. If you have any questions/need help with directions or something, just ask! :kitty:

hi guiz

ESHI YOU'RE COMING TO HAWAII~! *HUG* =33333 I haz a happy

hi guiz

Awesome man. :D You can click the link in my sig, which will take you to our FB page. Not a lot of our people post here, so you can let them know that you're coming out there. I'm sure those of us who will be on island the during your vacation would love to meet up with for some casuals.