Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunarSelenia

ALOHA CORE~!! v.2.0

What time will u be getting in? I'll be at our local arcade, Fun Works, located in Ala Moana Shopping Center (you can google it) from around 4:30 PM to 8 PM tomorrow. I'll also probably be there on Saturday for the morning/early afternoon depending if we get an upgrade to one of our music games or not. Unfortunately, a lot of our scene's members are going on vacations and such for Christmas break, but there's still some of us around. The best time to catch me would be this weekend though. Hope to get to meet you. If you have any questions/need help with directions or something, just ask! :kitty:
ummm I have no idea, I can't remember if it's an 11 or 14 hour flight. leaving at 7:30 though and I've no idea how many time zones I'm skipping. I don't think I can make it on friday due to settling in and possibly not having a car... but I'm pretty sure we're staying somewhere really close to there. I'll update when I have the plans explained to me again lol.

but yeah, yall lmk if and when I could join for casuals! I'm sure I'll go to the arcade at least once and play ddr. I'll send a request on FB too.

ummm I have no idea, I can't remember if it's an 11 or 14 hour flight. leaving at 7:30 though and I've no idea how many time zones I'm skipping. I don't think I can make it on friday due to settling in and possibly not having a car... but I'm pretty sure we're staying somewhere really close to there. I'll update when I have the plans explained to me again lol.

but yeah, yall lmk if and when I could join for casuals! I'm sure I'll go to the arcade at least once and play ddr. I'll send a request on FB too.

Will you be staying in Honolulu or Waikiki area? It generally doesn't matter because it's easy to get to Funworks, just a general question. If you're in Honolulu there's a good chance where you'll be in walking distance from FW.

Will you be staying in Honolulu or Waikiki area? It generally doesn't matter because it's easy to get to Funworks, just a general question. If you're in Honolulu there's a good chance where you'll be in walking distance from FW.
I'm quite certain it's Honolulu, Waikiki is too far south.

You'll want to contact the the user here called BearsWithKnives. He plays. Most of us are BB players but Bears might be up for some GG games if you contact him.

i would but i really hate BB and don't want to be seen playing it in public

don't know how that's different from GG

except one game is dead and one isn't :vbang:

BB is incredibly slow and chunky and the art style makes me want to puke. Not big on anime but at least gg is a good game with a rockin soundtrack.

Funny because I can flip that around and you'll have my opinion on GG.

Funny how opinions work isn't it?

Actually to be honest GG's soundtrack is much better than BB's imo.

Funny because I can flip that around and you'll have my opinion on GG.

This...I dunno how you can say the art style makes you wanna puke considering BB art and GG art are done by the SAME PERSON. As an artist myself I can say BOTH styles have more in common than they have thats different. They're different games, just leave it be no need to be rude about it jeez.

Like I said, please message BearsWithKnives about GG, I DO NOT want the BB vs. GG war starting up in here again. It's a stupid thing to argue about, just play the game you like and let others play theirs, don't be a dick.