Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunarSelenia

ALOHA CORE~!! v.2.0

it requires the rage and salt of people who are easily offended to power it

i shall caution you, it is very deadly...it is far stronger than the DHC glitch in MvC3

it requires the rage and salt of people who are easily offended to power it

i shall caution you, it is very deadly...it is far stronger than the DHC glitch in MvC3

I dunno man, my brand of Salt is sweet and salty, like those Pretzel M&Ms.

Oh well then pray tell what kind of flower am I?

Sunflower of course :3

Just posting in here because everyone else in the Michigan scene has done it. Are we invading Hawaii soon or something?

Indeed you are, err, they are. >.>

You are sweet/ :>

Just posting in here because everyone else in the Michigan scene has done it. Are we invading Hawaii soon or something?

I sure hope so. :D

More like, we're reminding Hawaii of who they really belong too.

See, it all began when Axis fell in love with Solar.

STORY TIME WITH LUMINABYSS: THE HISTORY OF THE MICHIHAWAIIAN SCENE

Long ago, there were many different tribes, scattered across the globe. Each felt connected only to themselves, and went to war against any other groups that dared seem a threat to their existence. The Michigani, one of the lesser known tribes, decided it was time they showed the world their power. They began to travel across the world, invading other tribal lands in hopes to leave their mark. In many cases, war was avoided, and peace treaties were settled. One by one, the Michigani allied themselves with the other tribes (except the Nu Yorkanbaths, who remain hostile with the Michigani to this day.)

One faithful day, the Michigani attempted a treaty with the Hawaiian tribe, a smaller, easy-going tribe. But one of the Michigani's leaders, Axis the Black Wolf, laid eyes upon a beautiful maiden of the Hawaiian, a young woman by the name of Misae of the Sun. The peace treaty was called off, for Axis decided the only way he could have her was to combine the Hawaiian and Michigani tribes together.

And so the slow, yet peaceful, take over the the Hawaiian lands began, and continue still to this day.

More like, we're reminding Hawaii of who they really belong too.

See, it all began when Axis fell in love with Solar.

STORY TIME WITH LUMINABYSS: THE HISTORY OF THE MICHIHAWAIIAN SCENE

Long ago, there were many different tribes, scattered across the globe. Each felt connected only to themselves, and went to war against any other groups that dared seem a threat to their existence. The Michigani, one of the lesser known tribes, decided it was time they showed the world their power. They began to travel across the world, invading other tribal lands in hopes to leave their mark. In many cases, war was avoided, and peace treaties were settled. One by one, the Michigani allied themselves with the other tribes (except the Nu Yorkanbaths, who remain hostile with the Michigani to this day.)

One faithful day, the Michigani attempted a treaty with the Hawaiian tribe, a smaller, easy-going tribe. But one of the Michigani's leaders, Axis the Black Wolf, laid eyes upon a beautiful maiden of the Hawaiian, a young woman by the name of Misae of the Sun. The peace treaty was called off, for Axis decided the only way he could have her was to combine the Hawaiian and Michigani tribes together.

And so the slow, yet peaceful, take over the the Hawaiian lands began, and continue still to this day.

Wow that's actually a pretty interesting story. Brings a lot of stuff to the light

Wow that's actually a pretty interesting story. Brings a lot of stuff to the light

Lumin skipped the part where Luna of the hidden moon beats the hell out of Axis the Black Wolf for refusing to step off his kool-aid.