Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Not Really Teaming Up with Team St1ckbug 10/29 Results!

So ummmweather. 5-6ish hour delays. But we made it happen. Most anime ever. Our streams is godlike. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who braved the weather and transport and braved it out (and a special thanks to my dad too for driving me at the weather's worst...not that he's reading this :vbang:)

No candy matches makes me sad though. DOOMIE WE STILL NEED TO GO AT IT.

Oh yeah results...that's what ya want right? Everything is singles.

MBAA Round Robin

1: My Riding Skill is A rank! ($20.00) (Lord Knight)

2: Wyvern Lord

3: Shikimadoka

4: SegataSWAGSHIRO! (Achtzen)

CS2

1: My Riding Skill is A rank! ($31.50) (LK, Litchi)

2: Omni ($9.00) (Makoto)

3: #occupydustloop ($4.50) (SKD, Noel)

4: MGV

5: SegataSWAGSHIRO! (Achtzen)

5: NeoGio

7: Tokyo Game Show (True Gunner Shadow)

7: biscuits

9: ivol

GGXXAC

1: Mahouko ($28.00) (BR)

2: A3 ($8.00) (JO)

3: MGV ($4.00) (MA)

4: biscuits

5: Killerwatt

5: hardbread

7: SegataSWAGSHIRO!

7: DaiAndOh (some scrub)

So see you guys on the 26th. Anyone care to be the King of Fighters? #occupydustloop.

Sorry I couldn't make it :(. I caught a bit of the stream though, I loved how you guys were streaming Baccano and Outlaw Star.

GGs to everyone he weather really ruined The turn out but it was still enjoyable. I really should start bringing my own stick because those sticks at next level are wrecked.... I blame the marvel.

Our streams is godlike.

You streamed good anime, but I think you should like the games you're streaming.

It's pretty clear you don't like any of the games enough to talk about them, play them, or show them to others - why should anyone go to these if that's how you're going to represent?

I really wanted to go to one of these, and now I don't think It'd be any fun.

You streamed good anime, but I think you should like the games you're streaming.

It's pretty clear you don't like any of the games enough to talk about them, play them, or show them to others - why should anyone go to these if that's how you're going to represent?

I really wanted to go to one of these, and now I don't think It'd be any fun.

You'll have to pardon us for being really tired and waiting for people all day, as well as many who drove in the horrible weather from out of state. I'd say we're at least pretty dedicated.

Had a great time.

One day, my Hakumen won't be completely free.

This will probably be the same day DaiAndOh writes my name correctly.

snip

Normally the tourney is more hype than that (esp GG), but w/ the shitty weather + problems w/ public trans... what can you do lol.

Try and make it to the next one, I'm sure it'll be MUCH better.

I agree with that, but I gotta give an award to that st1ckbug censorship, and that WOLF AND SPICE

Yo, Stickbug dropped that censorship combo, but still picked it back up with a reset.

And that troll spice of wolf!

Normally the tourney is more hype than that (esp GG), but w/ the shitty weather + problems w/ public trans... what can you do lol.

Try and make it to the next one, I'm sure it'll be MUCH better.

I understand the weather totally. Maybe I'm just extra hype despite it. If I were freezing my ass off I'd probably lose my attitude, too.

@DaiAndOh: No doubt you ares are dedicated. I encourage you to stay hype and interested no matter what, though.

It's clear that we, the commentators don't like the games. We traveled in the horrible weather to let the stream know how much we hate the games.

It's clear that we, the commentators don't like the games. We traveled in the horrible weather to let the stream know how much we hate the games.

Dedication defined.

You had to be there in order to truly see how much people actually DO care about these games. The weather situation made that loud and clear.

Also shoutouts to the usuals: A3, Biscuits, Dai, Xaq, MGV, Maho, etc. GGs to the Dizzy and Potemkin I played; keep coming guys.

Let's hope no weather/transport issues come up for the next one.