Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

Steins Gate will be my first choice then =).

I generally like a variety like for ex: silent mobious, gate keepers 21, card captor sakura, deadman wonderland, naruto. there isnt really a type for me i say as long as its a good anime i will like it.

thanks you guys im writing down all the sugestions now so i can watch them later in my spare time.

Suggestions that haven't been mentioned yet: Star Driver (comedy/mecha), No Friends Club (comedy), Fate/Zero (srs bizniz and good animation), Nichijou (comedy/slice of life). If you like Naruto, there's also Hunter x Hunter which got a remake this year.

If you like Card Captor Sakura, you'll like Madoka Magica a lot.

For random lulz- Carnival Phantasm.

Oh right, UN-GO is pretty awesome. One of those series I don't know if I'd recommend to everyone, though (like most of the series this year, haha).

Carnival Phantasm is a pretty safe choice, though.

I liked Dantalian, but the general consensus is that it was made to advertise the light novels, so the anime itself isn't written in the most coherent or appealing fashion.

I'd totally watch a second season if they made one, though. Same goes for Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, but that was a show from last year, and that one was even more... debatable in terms of whether it was a show for advertising or for new viewers.

Gotta admit that it's confusing if you have no prior knowledge about the show, and don't have the eyes to pay attention to everything on the screen. I emphasize on the "everything" part. Not like I didn't expect it, given the source material that's squeezed in first cour. Basically we have 1300 pages of light novel text, or first volume, that's used in 13 eps.

th_1317716516278.jpg

If you understand the basic setting, it's a great show imo.

Currently there 2 two places that are decent for discussion and explanation about the show. Animesuki and 4chan's /a/, if you are curious.

And Guilty Crown for wheelchair moe.

Guilty Crown looks great but personally, I feel like it's overhyped. The cast just feels like Eureka 7's without the surfer swag :V

On Star Driver: It gets pretty repetitive... Nice music and animation, but it kinda reminded me of Pokémon it terms of how formulaic each ep was :S

Oddly enough, I feel like I like Horizon despite how little sense it makes. Based on what I've read about it, it doesn't seem like a case of the books being really nuanced/complex prevent it from being adapted well, but more like the general plot isn't well thought out/logically sound... I guess that's more my opinion, plus I haven't/cannot read the books.

/review

Steins Gate will be my first choice then =).

I generally like a variety like for ex: silent mobious, gate keepers 21, card captor sakura, deadman wonderland, naruto. there isnt really a type for me i say as long as its a good anime i will like it.

thanks you guys im writing down all the sugestions now so i can watch them later in my spare time.

A man after my own heart... :3

Anyways, I liked nichijou (My Ordinary Life). I don't know if that's new enough for you though.

-------

In other news, this is the rage mail I've been waiting for my whole life. :3

And my puppy has an ear infection. :[

I'm not trying to sound like a troll here, but what's up with Xbox? Why is it that they seem to send way more hate mail than I hear of on PSN? Or maybe it's that I just don't play enough?

Also, your puppy is cute :3 What kind of dog is it? I don't know animals very well, but I like whatever type of dog yours is.

I'm on xbl waaaaay more than psn, and I've gotten more hate mail on psn.

And he's a mutt. We think he's lab and pit-bull.

How odd :S I've only gotten hatemail like once. And even people who I'd think would hate me (people who've ragequitted) are actually very polite. A couple of them actually send me an apology for ragequitting (though I never end up playing them again lol). I think it depends on who you play. I've noticed different reactions based on characters that I've picked.

Ah! I think labradors are the ones that I like? Google Image Search says yes lol.

I never got hatemail when playing as Rachel even in CT, people seem to acknowledge she takes some kind of skill and they hated Nu more^^

I only had a Tager ragequit once because I trolled him with j.A barrage, haha.

The first piece of hatemail I got was during a laggy ranked match in CS1. Maybe "annoyedmail" is a better term for it though since he didn't seem all that mad lol. He thought I was being a huge scrub since it was so laggy I couldn't combo properly with Ada but he acknowledged that it was still a fair match.

I notice that I tend to have luck on my side when I play :P

In other news, this is the rage mail I've been waiting for my whole life. :3[

Hey...I played you in a tourney and I didn't feel like breaking your arms. Maybe this guy has something against turtles.

Horizon is one of my favourite shows this season, but I guess I'm an oddball in terms of being able to like shows that don't explain themselves well.

I liked Denyuuden, after all. :P

Also, I haven't been able to see tinypic stuff lately, for some reason. Hm.

And Tiger & Bunny. (Why did no one mention it even once...? :()

I... I forgot T&B was from this year! D:

I have to second that recommendation.

edit: was bored and found out that you can repeat 3C for about 240 hits before it stops doing damage. It caps at 7994 dmg or something.

I thought someone already mentioned it... But yeah. Tiger and Bunny is probably my favorite anime from this year. There's very few series I'd watch multiple times.