Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

Lol. Reminds me of when I played Halo 3 with my roommates. I kind of miss that game. It was always very satisfying spamming shotgun + punch over and over again. Same with hiding behind a wall with the gravity hammer.

Lol. Reminds me of when I played Halo 3 with my roommates. I kind of miss that game. It was always very satisfying spamming shotgun + punch over and over again. Same with hiding behind a wall with the gravity hammer.

That's why you don't bring a gun to a punch fight.

Truthfully, in Halo 3, I only used melee. It was pretty fun. Probably why I couldn't get into Halo Reach, since the melee wasn't as deadly. Aside from Halo and Socom 2, I'm not much of a fan of shooters.

SO IT WAS YOU! :arg:

The cool thing is in the older Call of Duty games. When you died you dropped a grenade. You didn't have to do anything and you'd get a kill or two, how sick is that. It's like, you got shot in the head, but as you did you took the liberty to remove the pin in your grenade. I think Halo has more logic about it than CoD.

The cool thing is in the older Call of Duty games. When you died you dropped a grenade. You didn't have to do anything and you'd get a kill or two, how sick is that. It's like, you got shot in the head, but as you did you took the liberty to remove the pin in your grenade. I think Halo has more logic about it than CoD.

How long ago was that? O_o

At least in CoD4 and beyond, that was a perk you had to set.

In most other games, you only drop a grenade if you're holding one and it's primed when you die.

How long ago was that? O_o

At least in CoD4 and beyond, that was a perk you had to set.

In most other games, you only drop a grenade if you're holding one and it's primed when you die.

See the primed one makes sense. It was one of the earlier CoD 4 games I believe. I'm not into the series, but I rented it for awhile to see what the hype was about, and it happened quite frequently. I think now they have that Last Stand thing to replace it.

I'm actually surprised if Martyrdom has been removed from the series. It was never a huge problem, because most people would just kill someone and run on by, and in competitive servers (cough), all perks are disabled anyway.

But yeah. It's a stupid idea. I liked priming grenades and dying and people going "wtf!?" back when there wasn't some auto-grenade-drop skill. :(

Melee mashing is the only way to play Team Fortress 2.

Fixed that for you.

I liked priming grenades and dying and people going "wtf!?" back when there wasn't some auto-grenade-drop skill.

Do you know about TFC? That game was cool, every character had some kind of magical third arm that could prime grenades while you were still able to shoot people with your regular firearms :v:

Relentless;1209344']Fixed that for you.

Do you know about TFC? That game was cool, every character had some kind of magical third arm that could prime grenades while you were still able to shoot people with your regular firearms :v:

Team Fortress? Or is this something else? Hahahaha.

I'm actually surprised if Martyrdom has been removed from the series. It was never a huge problem, because most people would just kill someone and run on by, and in competitive servers (cough), all perks are disabled anyway.

But yeah. It's a stupid idea. I liked priming grenades and dying and people going "wtf!?" back when there wasn't some auto-grenade-drop skill. :(

Yeah, I loved that in like Socom 2, when I died about to throw a grenade, it'd drop and I'd claim a kill. Martyrdom was probably more potent on players like me, who never played the game before and was trying it out. Then you realize everyone has a hidden grenade they auto explodes when they die.

Oh and Noobtubing, the best in Socom 2 was the M60E3, everyone used that thing. Well people who didn't know how to play or wanted a free kill. This was before Socom 2 became the glitch, hack fiesta it is now. I forgot what guns I used. On terrorists it was usually the M14, also a noob spray and pray type, but terrorists had crap guns in that game so it didn't matter. The seals were loaded with such good weaponry it was stupid, but I digress.

Maybe I should get back into shooters. I mean I used to hate fighting games but now I love them, perhaps I should give Call of Duty a chance, since all my friends are talking about it.

I'm not big on the new CoD games, but they're far more casual friendly than the older ones, so your mileage may vary. They're also pretty heavily oriented towards consoles, nowadays.

Considering that the reviews of the PC version tanked compared to the console version, I see your point. Casual friendly, yeah, I mean, I'd only want to collect guns and points haha. Though sometimes I wonder how a fighting game would fare with such customization in that you can buy weapons, perks, outfits for your characters and things like that with an in-game currency. Though a fun feature for BB would be a replay channel, make it easier to find good replays, and also the ability to upload player match replays.

BB could seriously do with a replay channel. :(

Outfits and cosmetic stuff are available in other fighting games. :P Weapons and such, well... I don't really think that would work in BB. In other fighting games, though... those fully customizable characters...!

Though sometimes I wonder how a fighting game would fare with such customization in that you can buy weapons, perks, outfits for your characters and things like that with an in-game currency.

Soul Calibur 3 and 4.

Oh sweet. I don't think I've played beyond Soul Caliber 2 haha. But that sounds really cool. As far as BB went, yeah I can't see a way to make weapons customizable since the weapons are who the characters are. Though, for someone like Jin, maybe like give him stronger swords at the cost of range, things like that. Lambda's drive swords become pizza slices or something random haha.

But yes, replay channel is something I've wanted in BB for awhile though. Soon, I hope! :)

BB could seriously do with a replay channel. :(

Outfits and cosmetic stuff are available in other fighting games. :P Weapons and such, well... I don't really think that would work in BB. In other fighting games, though... those fully customizable characters...!

...The things I would put Tager in...

but hey, Dungeon fighter is 2d with customization outfits so why cant you do it Arsys?

As far as BB went, yeah I can't see a way to make weapons customizable since the weapons are who the characters are. Though, for someone like Jin, maybe like give him stronger swords at the cost of range, things like that. Lambda's drive swords become pizza slices or something random haha.

Customization weapons would be fine as long as it is only aesthetic change, but actually changing how the character functions would make the balance even more unstable then it already is...

I'm bored. So let's play what's the worst RPG(or game) you've ever played. I'll go first. Tales of Legendia.

Worst game...? I... can't think of one, actually. I'm sure there's something I've disliked, but I tend to just not play games that I think I'll hate. :|

Worst RPGs that I can think of off-hand are FF8 (the latter parts, anyway, the beginning was perfectly good, and the card game was awesome) and some really badly coded TRPGs.

I know some people really like FF8, but I honestly couldn't stand the latter part of it. :/

Worst game...? I... can't think of one, actually. I'm sure there's something I've disliked, but I tend to just not play games that I think I'll hate. :|

Worst RPGs that I can think of off-hand are FF8 (the latter parts, anyway, the beginning was perfectly good, and the card game was awesome) and some really badly coded TRPGs.

I know some people really like FF8, but I honestly couldn't stand the latter part of it. :/

Hmm, yeah FF8 was one of those kinds of games for me. I liked the beginning, didn't quite like the end. It felt thrown together like a patchwork pumpernickel and pecan pie.

Funny thing, I actually completed all of Tales of Legendia (it had a pointless post-game story), but it made me cringe so much I don't even know why I did it and for what purpose. But, for games I hated almost immediately, Unlimited Saga was pretty bad.

I can't think of any game that I hated immediately. :P

If they're suuuuper bad, I might play them for the lulz anyway.