Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

There are at least 4 active people on the Rachel forums importing the game, and we have like.. 10? V:

Like 10 people from MTL are importing, I can't because I can't afford it right now but I'll be darktraining at a friend's place most of the winter vacation :3

Well with me being at SCR and playing extend...I get back home and see extend sitting on my bed. ><

Time to play some extend P:

I think I am gonna wait until February. It would be nice to have it under my tree this Christmas but the story mode in English is too important to me.

I'm still waiting for CDjapan to ship my game -_-

They are preparing the shipment since 2 days now. |:

I had too much Christmas shopping to do to have any money to spend on Extend. Maybe at the end of the month when I get paid again, then I'll get if for my xbox again in Feb.

Oh, and atleast one of you better get the Hime-sama Announcer DLC and upload a vid of it to youtube next week. :arg:

We all do, Santa better know to bring it this year. Also, Rachel's BBCSE challenges are... samey i suppose? The midscreen 6b was cool though, can't wait to try her out with that cancellable J.2c.

I wonder if you can do 1D>frog>5B with that, like back in CS1 with 5CC wallbounce midscreen.

i think opponent can use emergency roll in that case

i'm again top2 in bb and kof=(

importing csex, but... russian post can delay this till us/eu release(

I wonder if you can do 1D>frog>5B with that, like back in CS1 with 5CC wallbounce midscreen.

That would be so hype. I'm looking forward to trying to relaunch with sword iris after J.2c.

Saya VA is now yukana says the ending credits for CSX.

(if you don't know who she is... uhh, I guess C.C. is a popular character she voiced).

Another clip. Just some RC ideas I came up with. For the most part there isn't much use for RC with Rachel. It's still better to save meter for BBL / TD / RC to make 2C "safer" but maybe you might need this if you are going for the kill.

Ragna can DP between 5B > 5C. Thing is, whenever you block 5C you usually expect the next part (5CC) so this might catch them off guard.

I need to figure out why the resolution is butt whenever I upload to youtube. Anyway, have fun. Going to find more gimmicks lol

Gli, that's some really creative stuff. Definitely worth looking into, it literally looks unblockable lol (to anyone who's never seen it at least). I'm sure it can be useful, but gotta make sure to have enough wind to finish the combo properly. I've seen a bunch of people do a blockstring ending in a lobelia RC, dash and continue pressure... this looks even better. And Rachel builds meter like crazy, so I don't think it would be a waste.

Also, I'm officially making the jump from pad to stick. I have no choice... take a look at the gift I got for my bday last week :

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

I felt like I needed to share this with my fellow Rachel devotees... my friends have been keeping this a secret from me for like 2 months. I don't think I've ever been more surprised in my life. It's got my color, my handle, my age... damn.

brb practicing stick all day!

Holy shit, that's just awesome. I think I'd cry if someone would give me such a present. xD

You played Rachel with pad the whole time? Not bad. v:

kirbster that's awesome.

You definitely should try for EVO 2012.

What arcade button type will you use?

Type-A is what I use now:

B C D

A

Type-B I used to use before I switched which was after EVO 2011:

A B C

D

I just thought having type-A would make me more aware of when I'm using wind so I switched.

---

Also...

I figured out my video problem. Basically, I can upload up to 720p but the TV I use to record stuff only supports standard NTSC settings. Thus, the max resolution I can get is 720x480.

I should try to get an HDMI splitter with all the works for higher quality videos.