Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

Hey guys, you know how an adult Rachel next game would be really cool with her using her sword from 5c and her sorcery and shit. Who else would like to see the design based off this:

[ATTACH]1363[/ATTACH]

I can dream dammit ;(

approved

It would be fine if the male lead wasn't a sparkly compliant Edward butler Inuyasha wannabe.

It would be fine if the male lead wasn't a sparkly compliant Edward butler Inuyasha wannabe.

But he's voiced by Hazama! And there's a sleepy Kana Hanazawa. Ragna is somewhere in the VA list too.

But you're right, I'm just watching it for the VAs and dere Kuroneko.

Speaking of Inu x Boku is anyone besides me watching Highschool DxD?

I'm seriously liking that show, oppai ftw!! :)

Speaking of Inu x Boku is anyone besides me watching Highschool DxD?

I'm seriously liking that show, oppai ftw!! :)

No worries pal. I'm actually one of the few who are watching High School DXD but I'm more upset with the plot, it doesn't really thicken or seem appealing but the fan service is beyond believable. I like to make a valid argument that it would turn out to be a bad anime but I will force myself a little while longer before I drop it, hopefully something good will come out of it.

InuxBoku is also turning out to be bad, I thought the leading female would've been awesome as she is presented to be awesome but it quickly shoujo on me as the waiter or who ever he is just killed it for me. Forever, have I dropped that anime.

Isn't there a Rachel Skype going on right now?

I think most characters have a Skype group at this point (and know that Rachel has one...)

Didn't know that lol.

So how can I join the group?

I'd assume just ask, I mean, I'm only in the NVG, PTG, and TYG Skypes, but I'd assume the Rachel Skype doesn't have some rigorous, cult-like entrance policy.... r-right?

lol i even haven't tried him, waiting till i'll get game and i think this will be very soon, in 2-3 days, thanks to lazy-azia, chinese and russian post(

though mostly i played haku/ragna/makoto.

I'd assume just ask, I mean, I'm only in the NVG, PTG, and TYG Skypes, but I'd assume the Rachel Skype doesn't have some rigorous, cult-like entrance policy.... r-right?

The Bloodegde Alliance Skype only wants you to have swag, encouragement, and RED JACKETS. FUCK THE GROUP.