Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 7.0!

I feel Tager can actually make you worry just by having a stock of Spark Bolt (they don't actually have to use it for it to be effective). As long as they hold on to it you will find yourself wanting to jump out more (and thus eat collider).

I watched Extend matches of Rachel and Tager, and all I can say is it still looks one-sided on Tager part. I still get dominated in this match-up and it's really upsetting and annoying.

you wont eat collider if you're not magnetized at full screen, or really half screen for that matter bc u can lobelia (higeking tries to throw out random atomic colliders all the time, lol...not safe). however, yes it can affect your flight pattern which is why most of the time, i just let tager hit me with spark bolt anyway, because like i said, there's not a lot he can do at full screen with rachel magnetized. as soon as i'm hit with spark bolt, summon pumpkin and tager's still free, and if you survive even one magnetism (at FULL screen), if you hadn't already built 50 heat by the first magnetism you will have done it by the second and subsequent one, if tager survives that long.

edit: i'm not saying that rachel never makes a mistake and the matchup is always a perfect. butttt, the odds of tager "guessing" correctly are not nearly as high as say, rachel dashes in with pumpkin, gets either the 2b or ioh j.a to hit and rapes tager in the corner until he's nearly dead or dead, then turtles with 100 heat the rest of the round. which makes ME feel like this can't be 6-4, but i haven't played brice or coopa

in other news, bb revolution qualifier is like 30 miles away from me, but i don't use stick TTTT___TTTT....so many tears. it's not an easy transition is it ?

Will probably take a few months.

if i actually HAD a stick sounds like one month might be doable with lots of practice ..... so many tears....oh well, not like i had/have a team anyway...def dont have $100/$150 to burn on one

edit: or do i?

Trolling PSN as a hazama I found a room called "Rachel mirrors only."

It had a 3 connection, damn.

in other news, bb revolution qualifier is like 30 miles away from me, but i don't use stick TTTT___TTTT....so many tears. it's not an easy transition is it ?

It took me like 3 weeks to learn my own stick after purchasing it but that depends on your determination. How much do you enjoy your main to go through garbage for a moment before excelling and could universally play pad and stick, honestly I love the stick the most.

I'm more surprised that it had people in it.

Why anyone would put themselves thought the torture of Rachel mirrors is beyond me.

i would much rather do a rachel mirror than go against several other characters in the cast. every tool that rachel has is beatable, and if a rachel plays scrubby, it's really easy to take advantage of them. many of my most exciting matches have been rachel mirrors

@kuro: maybe i should get a stick anyway bc i'm thinking of trying to learn marvel so i have something to do in the main tourney if i go to evo (and i dont have xbox)

It's the hardest thing I've ever attempted in my fucking life. If you have the guts and the patience, get ready to lose A LOT. I'm considering giving up and going back to pad cuz it makes me too salty lol.

I'm not going to BBR, but it's kind of a motivation to keep trying though. In the end, it's definitely worth it. I hope.

It's the hardest thing I've ever attempted in my fucking life. If you have the guts and the patience, get ready to lose A LOT. I'm considering giving up and going back to pad cuz it makes me too salty lol.

I'm not going to BBR, but it's kind of a motivation to keep trying though. In the end, it's definitely worth it. I hope.

sigh...i played on stick once recently for marvel, and i could actually do my "advanced" combos (as in not m m h s jump m m h s), which surprised me, but the combos in that game are so much easier than say, lvl2 j.2c and FC combos. even trying to wrap my head around using like a ring finger for c, then thumb d then ring finger again for j.2c combos is ... daunting.

IF i got a stick, it sounds like hori is the most common? i think the regular model is the real arcade pro v3?

The most difficult thing for me was getting used to the joystick itself, hitting and using buttons wasn't a problem at all for me. But doing rekkas from p2 side, forget about it. It's still a bitch to me to this very day :vbang:

sigh...i played on stick once recently for marvel, and i could actually do my "advanced" combos (as in not m m h s jump m m h s), which surprised me, but the combos in that game are so much easier than say, lvl2 j.2c and FC combos. even trying to wrap my head around using like a ring finger for c, then thumb d then ring finger again for j.2c combos is ... daunting.

IF i got a stick, it sounds like hori is the most common? i think the regular model is the real arcade pro v3?

get hrap v3sa/se or better qanba q4 raf.

Noel. Online. Holy crap. No punish is powerful enough. No frame trap is good enough. Noel is not afraid.

LOL and this happens, obviously, because noel was meant to be hated.

winded 6cd against 4d/5d mash should do the trick though..hello corner and win with a-lobelia spam becuase they're mashin ^_^

I just watched the replay. I never punished j.4D corner escape. Going to learn how to deal with this and never lose to it again.

I hate playing against people you can't condition. It's so incredibly boring just having to do the same thing over and over.

I'm currently playing around with wind assisted movement and can't believe how godly it is. It's like they made an ordinary Blazblue character and decided to mix in KOF and Hokuto no Ken for no reason :v:

hmmmm, wow that would make me salty if i failed to punish. wouldn't an a-lobelia catch them before they could j.4d out? and that's really only if you don't have the right spacing for 5b because 5b owns noel everywhere (she can't d, the spacing is too far for 6a, and they can't use 3c). the reason a-lobelia comes to my mind is that it's also a counter-assault bait. scrubby noels be mashing that counter assault to 2d omg so much salt any time that happens and works. what was j.4d getting around that you were doing?

@spa: maybe i should do that more...the only wind assisted movement i do is for escaping corner, escaping tager, escaping curse, escaping ragna

It's incredibly nice in many matchups. In some it's even crucial imo (like Lambda).

Few common ones:

3D sj9, gives you a KOF style hyper hop. Goes about halfscreen and makes for a nice surprise attack with j.C.

sj9 3D is similar, but goes a bit higher at first, then comes down at a steeper angle. Use it to dodge different attacks.

5D backdash, basically it's like Tager pulling you in while you backdash, except you can control it yourself :D Too bad invuln doesn't start at the 1st frame, but that would be broken as hell.

IAD6D for a fullscreen assault, don't do this predictably though cause it's easier to see than 3D sj9.