Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug is the King of Fighters: Alzarath's Resurrection GG/BB/MB/KoF XIII! 11/26 Brooklyn, NY

Debuting at TSB tournaments: KoF XIII! Blow it up! This the last tournament before NEC, so practice up!

Address:

4013 8th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11232

(347)618-8813

All tournaments are $5 singles tournaments. Payout is 70/20/10. Venue is $10

Times:

MBAA- 2 PM

BBCS - 1 PM

KoF XIII – Starts during BBCS Top 8

GGXXAC – Starts during MBAA Top 8

Consoles:

MBAA: PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.

GGXXAC – PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.

Next gen games- Xbox 360. There are TE sticks for rent, and PS2->360 converters will be supplied during the tournament.

In addition, Ben Fong will be available on site to mod and fix your equipment. Whether you want a dual mod, button fix, or even to install light up buttons, no one does it better.

MBAA:

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals Finals 3o5 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.

Cheap boss type character is banned.

KoFXIII

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Loser of the match can change team. Winner is locked. If the boss is playable, probably banned, etc.

BBCS

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Unlimited Characters are banned.

I'm sorry Mu-12 players. Call/post them and demand your character!

GGXXAC

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Gold, Shadow, and EX Characters are banned***. Kliff and Justice are banned.

If on AC+ and you play Zappa and/or Robo-Ky, you may request an AC station.

And for the love of god, and me, report your matches AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINISHED. This makes the tournament run faster and efficiently and makes me less frustrated.

Streaming: Taken care of by St1ckbug as per usual. twitch.tv/st1ckbug

My request, to anyone that can make fliers to hand out....those would be godlike, and so would you. Wouldn't have to be too fancy, just the tournament name, games, date, time, and some kind of image in the background.

Side events are always welcome. Once things have died down, we can play anything!

Now you can combine your love for Team St1ckbug tournaments with your love of facebook! Introducing the TSbug Tournament page here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-St1ckbug-Tournaments/224577610899582

NOW THERE WILL BE A $3 VAMPIRE SAVIOR SIDE TOURNAMENT. Also catch the VS tournament the day before at Skillionare. Two straight days of VS!

So everyone, bring the hype, bring the skills, and leave your copies of SFIV and Marvel at home. Team St1ckbug tournaments are here to stay.

***if you are that nigga who said EX Slayer, you're good

#occupydustloop

He may have something else to do. Naturally, when I know, you'll all know.

Unless I'm at work. Then you'll know later.

I WANA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TT_TT hopfully no neck will come and i can go

I take all mvc1 money matches...

I can't say how i'm going to do in kofxiii without raiden though. :( Gotta find a new third.

I'll bring Marvel 1 if no freak weather happens but it would be really cool if we played Virtual-On.

GET READY!

Only with arcade setup though.

I don't have that kind of cash :(. I have Oratorio Tangram for the Dreamcast and Virtural-On Force for the 360. Force would be fun if we had some way to do the versus mode which is 2v2. One can dream!

hopefully we will have a stream. Right now dont think st1ckbug will be able to make it to this one

Isn't that funny.

Cause he is.