Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug is the King of Fighters: Alzarath's Resurrection GG/BB/MB/KoF XIII! 11/26 Brooklyn, NY

The prosecutor shall stand down now......

On dustloop, it's not a question of jake or not jake.

Actually it is.

yo just passing by,

i got a buddy who's gna pass by NYC and plans to join this tourney if all goes well for him. can i know who can he PM for some directions and stuff?

thanks XD

Yeah, as of right now I'm going to make it.

I got 2 new webcams and I've been playing around with stuff more. Chibi has also offered to help with some photoshop stuff. Stream quality will improve as I invest more time into it.

McArthur: I would send a PM to DaiAndOh, he should be able to help you out. Asking for directions in this thread isn't bad either.

Yo,

I am the buddy of McArthur and I will definitely pass by NJ and NYC soon.

See you guys really soon

i have a really strange felling (more like a hunch) that i wont be able to go tho i want to be there >.> <.<

Duke is going to take kof

LOL Don't jynx me bro, I will definitely do my best; I told more people about the tournament to try and get more KOF players to come, hopefully people can make it.

I'll be bringing my stick this time around. What time does NL open kinda want to get their early for once.

About 12 in the afternoon.

You guys streaming today?

I really would have loved to come and tested my Baiken and Jam (maybe get some education), but alas NYC trip so expensive.

Also doing school stuff.

Thanks for the welcome and awesome event

I had fun and the feeling of playing with other people offline is still the best experience

More Power to You, NYC scene