Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mamation

Hokuto No Ken: Read Before Making a New Thread!

it is but that is how they were labled. I got em from a freind but i think pat has them somewhere on the internet. I'll ask him.

you can find it on the galbadia hotel forum one of the tracks (score results or something) is still messed up though -_-

no one knows how to play mamiya (anymore)

Seeing as no one really plays her I decided to pick her up. Not to have her as a main or anything but I want to try. I think Yuda will stay as my main. Mamiya's got some fun stuff but yeah she kinda sucks. Since she has a guard bar she's easy prey for the most part.

So after all this time they still never released the music for this game? The rips from, like, two years ago just weren't that great. You'd think they would at least put it out as a bonus disc with a Gaiden DVD or something.

Hey I know this will seem pretty random and I'm not sure if this is allowed here or not, if it isn't I apologize and you can just delete this post (not that you'd need my permission to though :P ). Anyway does anyone know if full sprite sheets/rips exist for this game and where I might be able to find them? (I'm really just looking for Mamiya, Rei, and Ken.) I've been searching Google and just about every other site I can think of for I don't know how many weeks now and found nothing outside a few random sprites. If anyone can help me that would be great, if not I guess it's back to Google for me. lol

Sign in to follow this