Sign in to follow this  
KirbyMorph

BBCSEX Importing Question

My copy arrived today from Play Asia. Main menu is in english for those wondering. I know enough Japanese to get through the other stuff to find install and what not, so fairly friendly on that end.

god, iv missed out on so much! Im not in reach of a playstation right now and not gonna be for quite a while, and i cant find good info on the net so can someone please answer my questions? :3

Do i have to buy an entirely new "Disc" or is it available for download from playstation store?

How much is the cost?

I heard something about it being "Japanese" or "Asia" version, does this mean that i have to change my account region to the Asia Stores and buy it from there?

In that case, will it be available for my other accounts that have another region?

Thnx Dustloop community :)))))

god, iv missed out on so much! Im not in reach of a playstation right now and not gonna be for quite a while, and i cant find good info on the net so can someone please answer my questions? :3

Do i have to buy an entirely new "Disc" or is it available for download from playstation store?

How much is the cost?

I heard something about it being "Japanese" or "Asia" version, does this mean that i have to change my account region to the Asia Stores and buy it from there?

In that case, will it be available for my other accounts that have another region?

Continuum Shift Extend is a retail release, so yes it will be a new disc. I notice that your location is Norway, so I can't really speak for you in terms of international release, but if you want to import it, expect to pay anywhere from $75-$90 USD shipped, it released in Japan on December 17th. Otherwise, you can wait for the English version to come out in North America on February 14th. The "Japanese" and "Asia" versions are two different regioned versions of the game, the only difference as far as I know is that the Asia version comes with English menus, while the Japanese won't doesn't. So if you plan to import, go for the Asia one, which also happens to be cheaper. PS3s are region free so theres no need to change your region, the console will play games from anywhere in the world.

Hope that helps :)

hi juz wanna know, besides the main menu in english for the asia version, are there english subz fzor the story line? or do we have to wait for the na version

Nope, none what so whatever you'll have to wait until Valentines Day aka US Release Date.

How much is the cost?

New Disc, right now you can import it for the low low low price of roughly $80-90 depending on what region you decide to buy :v:. No the only difference between the JP and Asia version are the CERO rating on the box

Not BBCSEX exactly. I want to buy the Extend fightstick, but are Fightstick region locked?

Sorry for the silly question.

Not BBCSEX exactly. I want to buy the Extend fightstick, but are Fightstick region locked?

Sorry for the silly question.

Nope fightsticks aren't region locked, to prove it I have both the CT and CS1 HORI sticks

I cbb getting the BBCSEX one since it's identical to CS1 stick, just different art :/

Just got it from Fedex this morning, before leaving for work. I had just enough time to switch something to English (probably voices or subtitles, but nothing else). I then did something that brought up a bar, and I hope that meant it was installing, but I can't be sure.

If anyone can shed some light on the install thingy, that'd help.

Should I be logging into my HK account to play this? So far, it doesn't seem to matter. I checked and could find games online, but I had to go.

The second option under System Options is "Install to HDD". Only battle voices are switchable so that's what you changed in the "Sound & Language" menu.

From what I know, you shouldn't need to log on to a different account to play a game from a different region. I don't have CSEX but with Arcana Heart 3, this was not necessary.

I got a $5 off a $60+ purchase coupon for Play-Asia if anyone is interested. I won't be needing it and it will expire on January 13, 2012.

From what I know, you shouldn't need to log on to a different account to play a game from a different region. I don't have CSEX but with Arcana Heart 3, this was not necessary.

You only need a account equal to the region of the game on the system to buy and download the DLC with. Playing the game itself doesn't matter what account you use as long as you don't delete the account you bought DLC with off the system.

Thanks for the help. That's pretty much all I needed for now. Game is installed.

Now it's just time to assimilate the mechanics of this game, the best I can. I'm happy for the head start, a newb like me needs it.

Egh, very tempting to import.

Missed limited edition for the first game, second didn't have one, this time I will not miss!

It is really not worth it at this point. If you decided to import it now you would not get the game till at least mid-January and by that time waiting an extra month would have saved you about $40-50 since the cheapest you are going to be able to import it at, after shipping, is like $80.

Missed limited edition for the first game, second didn't have one, this time I will not miss!

Depends which region you speak of about LE's....

JP

CT: No

CS: Yes

EX: No

NA

CT: Yes

CS: No

EX: Yes

EU

CT: Yes

CS: Yes

EX: Yes

JP extend had a limited edition. kinda. came with a noel hug pillow at some sites and most had the soundtrack bundled with it and some phone cards.

No, those are considered as pre-order bonuses, if it was LE, the price would change or release it early (like CT).

JP extend had a limited edition. kinda. came with a noel hug pillow at some sites and most had the soundtrack bundled with it and some phone cards.

I would like to direct AzureRevolver to that quote. ESPECIALLY the bolded part lol :P

GO GET 'EM BOY.

I would like to direct AzureRevolver to that quote. ESPECIALLY the bolded part lol :P

GO GET 'EM BOY.

It was a preorder bonus at a specific, sadly I didn't see any online store where I could order it from ... so sadlife I was ;-;

any information on when it will be released in Hong Kong? Or anywhere else in the world apart from Japan?

For anyone buying the announcers and get lost on which one is which when selecting here:

announcers.png

Sign in to follow this