Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Id_asz

West Toast XV: Makoto Appreciation Day [Jan 21&22] @ FFA (MB/BB/GG/AH/even more!)

So.... are we expecting no GGAC on the cab for the tourney? :0

We're going to make one more last ditch effort at getting the GG cab working. So, let's all assume that we will not be having it on arcade.

If anyone can bring in a PS2 or two and their PS2 joysticks, that would be really great. I know that DQRF brought his in last time and that worked out alright. I'm sure he'd be alright bringing it in again, but more PS2 sticks would be prefered.

Also, Ralph and I should be moving a lot of things to make space for PCs and extra stations. Day 1 won't have too much PC stuff, but Day 2 will. The big screen in the back will be reserved for Skull Girls, and we'll have monitors set up for the other games.

Day 1: Vampire Savior, Hokuto no Ken, and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure will be in arcade cabinets. TMNT: Tournament Fighters will be on SNES (hopefully we'll have sticks for you guys). The side games are all $3 or $1 entry, and will be run whenever we get time to do it (there's no real set schedule for them).

Day 2: Immaterial and Missing Power, and Big Bang Beat Revolve will be run on PC, and Fate/Unlimited Codes will be run on PS2. All of these games will be brought in from players (I've got a couple people from the homingcancel boards to bring these in, but extra PCs for insurance wouldn't hurt). Like Day 1, these tournaments aren't set on any certain schedule and will be run when we get to them.

As for team tournaments, we'll be more lax about time, but AH will start with GG (1PM) and MB will start with BB (5PM). The reason why those times are switched, is so that we aren't using the PS3s at the same time.

I'll see you guys there. I'll try and post up some more, but I've got a huge day ahead of me with a lot of prep-work. If you know somebody with my phone no., they have permission to give it out. So, you can all call or text me if you have questions. (Preferably text, so I can answer it when I get time to) :toot:

It's only an extra 17 miles or so, so I might be able to swing over and pick you up on the way~

I don't see it being a problem, but let me hear back from someone I'm waiting on first before I say anything for sure.

kk let me know

If anyone can bring in a PS2 or two and their PS2 joysticks, that would be really great. I know that DQRF brought his in last time and that worked out alright. I'm sure he'd be alright bringing it in again, but more PS2 sticks would be prefered.

I can bring a PS2 if you still need it, and the only working PS2 stick I have right now is a stock Tekken Anniversary stick. PM me if you still need em...

I'm coming. Prepare yourselves.

fuck yeah, I'll be ready...

*goes back to training on TMNT: Tournament Fighters*

I just got GGAC working for arcade!!

The tournament will be on arcade as originally planned. It would still be great if we can have a PS2 or two, just in case something happens, though.

I'll be late to the casuals tonight, but I'll be leaving my PS3+BB behind with Dae so that you guys can play it while I'm gone.

Great event, sad that I can't be there for Sunday. This was my first time at FFA and it's a really neat arcade. I will definitely be returning for whatever other events happen. I am jealous of anyone that doesn't have to drive far to visit.

Results Day 1:

BlazBlue: Conitunuum Shift Extend:

1st Place: Severin [Λ -11-]

2nd: ShinATProof [Haku-men]

3rd: Xie [Platinum]

4th: Obaloney [Tager]

6th: The Biter [Valkenhayn]

6th: StayFree :3 [bang]

8th: DSmoove12 [Noel]

8th: The Don [Litchi]

12th: Acid Ace [Hazama]

12th: Bond [Ragna]

12th: Plectrum [Tager]

12th: BRKR Dave [Rachel]

16th: Jason D. [Rachel]

16th: Mike Z. [Tager]

16th: Raptor [Noel]

16th: Delta [Noel]

24th: Sukurabu [Jin]

24th: Renegade [Ragna]

24th: Soniti [Rachel]

24th: CTKZero [Relius]

24th: Mahgo [μ -12-]

24th: Guymam [[Relius, Hazama]

24th: Jimmy [Noel]

24th: shtkn [Jin]

29th: Hyde [Ragna]

29th: Wild Wallace [Ragna]

29th: Id [Carl]

29th: Kid Grave [Ragna]

29th: Haki [Λ -11-]

Guilty Gear XX Λ Core:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Potemkin]

2nd: Jason D. [Axl]

3rd: Obaloney [Anji]

4th: Trill [i-No]

6th: ShinATProof [baiken]

6th: Sanoshi [bridget]

8th: shtkn [Ky]

8th: Id [baikane, Jam]

12th: Raptor [bridget]

12th: TSHKN [sol]

12th: Hanzo [Faust]

12th: Acid Ace [Order-Sol]

Vampire Savior:

1st Place: Rotanibor [Demitri]

2nd: Sledge [Anakaris]

3rd: ShinATProof [Felicia]

4th: Zeppeli [sasquatch]

6th: Jason D. [Morrigan]

6th: Gerikuso [bishamon]

8th: Mike Z. [Lei-Lei]

8th: ll.nd [Lei-Lei]

10th: Id [Jedah, Lilith]

10th: Camaro [Zabel]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:

1st Place: Mike Z. [Dark Polnaref]

2nd: Rotanibor [Hol Horse]

3rd: Jason D. [Maria la]

4th: Zeppeli [iggy, Young Joseph. Shadow Dio]

6th: SLEDGE [Joseph]

6th: ll.nd [iggy, Young Joseph]

8th: ShinATProof [Hol Horse]

8th: Jonathan [Jotaro]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: Tournament Fighters:

1st Place: SLEDGE [Armaggon]

2nd: Camaro [Rat King]

3rd: Mike Z. [Mechaelangelo]

4th: Shadowfiend [shredder]

6th: ShinATProof [Raphael]

6th: Jonathan [Donatello]

8th: Jason D. [Donatello]

8th: Id [Chrome Dome]

11th: Raptor [Raphael]

11th: TSHKN [Leonardo]

11th: A Bowl of Petunias

More to come!

I can't say how happy I am, after participating in a TMNT Tournament Fighters Tourney! A dream come true!

GG to everyone i played in BBBR and other games i had fun:yaaay: and hope we can get more player into BBBR

:gonk:Ah!!!!! I SHOWED JASON D AGITO WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!! im scared now LOL MECHA ASS BOOSTER FTW:yaaay:

Good stuff to everyone who showed up this past weekend! BB singles had a fantastic turnout, despite how the damn thing took.

Hope everyone had fun and hope to see more faces and people enter! :] Good shit SoCal! Keep it alive!