Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Xuandou Zhiwang

Alrighty, I got the game working, I can record, if there's anything anyone wants to see, I can try to get it up. If you have any questions, I can do that too.

http://www.twitch.tv/atthegates213/b/320349505

recording of me fooling around in practice, lots of pausing because i'm filling the hardedge wiki and i'm answering questions. i try almost all the characters and look for combos and stuff.

i'm also uploading T.K. (Tsukikage Aragi, aka Freeman) combos right now on youtube, after that shanwoo. will update.

will upload brazel combos soon, with some additional input from DandyJ.

working on yan right now (the red haired guy). did anybody find anything fancy with him yet?

all i got so far is:

midscreen combo into C,6A,236A,6A,6B, 623A. Doesn't work in the corner.

Hey ATG, can you tell me the name of this girl character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Oh91b2_EA

And who she is a ripoff of? I actually can't place any character(s) she appears to be directly stolen from unlike the rest of the cast, but I'm probably just missing someone obvious.

And if you can show off any of her stuff, I can't really find many vids of her at all.

Also AttTheGates why didn't you just make 1 big combo vid?

because i'm working on our wiki while i make those videos, it's more efficient for me.

Hey ATG, can you tell me the name of this girl character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Oh91b2_EA

And who she is a ripoff of? I actually can't place any character(s) she appears to be directly stolen from unlike the rest of the cast, but I'm probably just missing someone obvious.

And if you can show off any of her stuff, I can't really find many vids of her at all.

she's called "ameth". she got several projectiles that are somewhat reminiscent of shermie, they spawn a little from her away, the A-version travels forward from there, the C version diagonally up. she also has stationary projectiles like Ash, one in front of her, the other right behind her (no idea what purpose this version serves). she has i'nos j.236HS in the air, and a command grab on the ground that launches for followup combos (you can also combo into it off of C->6A). her last move lays down a mine, 22B = somewhat close, 22D = far away.

i might make a vid later, i wanted to record stuff for the kula ripoff next.

Another magical girl and another emo? This ripoff ran out of ideas.

She's not a magical girl, she's a Miko, 10x more powerful than a mere magical girl.

And he's not emo, he's a punk rocker obviously.

Troll harder! (⌐■㉨■)

Glad that they realize that the only way to make this game good is to add more magical girls.