Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Xuandou Zhiwang

so, the 2 pics that i posted earlier arent 2 new characters, they are alternate outfits

so, the 2 pics that i posted earlier arent 2 new characters, they are alternate outfits

Alt costumes in a game like this? I wonder how that's gonna work.

if you notice is the same pose that Juri (sf4) had in her reveal art

9SFNM.jpg

Okay, so the new girl just got patched in, and as expected she has all of Kim's normals. Mostly XIII normals, but his 98 f.A (now b.B for some reason) and a somewhat 02 cr.C. As for special moves, my god, they all seem so random. Chun Li's Lightning Legs, Robert's XIII charge flying kick, Juri's Pinwheel, Cammy's dive kick, and this flash kick launcher thing which basically looks like Kim's QCFx2+K super. Her DM's are a QCFx2+K, which kinda start like Juri's Pinwheel, but is essentially Kim's Ranbu. The other is a QCB,HCF+P where she jumps in the air and does a dive kick. I can only compare it to Vega's Ultra 1 that only does a single hit.

0I9l9.jpg

edDuq.jpg

g9UnS.jpg

XEEhs.jpg

KsN3A.jpg

Command overheads, a rekka with high/low/unblockable follow ups, a FIREBALL, standard DP, A TELEPORT with its own follow ups, I'm super excited for this guy. It doesn't look like he has a Jaguar Kick that's not a follow up to something right now and hopefully that's not the case. Even if it is though, I'm super hype.

Dwscx.jpg

New Character announced, Lynn

QOOWg.jpg

And a new "Boss" stage, probably confirming both a boss character and singleplayer modes like arcade mode.

UiT8o.jpg

EDIT:

I don't know if this means the game is going to be open beta, OR if it's going to remain closed beta, but will be giving out more beta keys, however October 16th is going to be a date to mark on your calendar if you're interested in the game.

Source: http://xd.qq.com/webplat/info/news_version3/1490/2083/2084/2085/m2009/201209/174903.shtml

That's the smallest hamburger I've ever seen.