Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC XII Results

gg's everyone from NEC~

lots of fun playing GG and the new CSEX~

shoutouts to xie for bring csex over~

shoutouts to the new york/jersey scenes who are always awesome~

shoutouts to montreal~ i look forward to our communities hanging out more in the future

shoutouts to axis for repping michigan

finally shoutouts to stickbug for always being awesome~ if he wasnt running the tournies I don't know if i'd bother going to NEC

DAMNIT WHY WASNT I HERE!? SKD is forcing me to step up my game. I'll come soon -.-

P:S I love you Bridget army

st1ckbug did not upload my match against kousaka cuz it took more then 10mins for youtube to handle. :P

Thanks man. I'll go and discuss it with my friend. If we have any questions I'll be sure to PM you about them.

Yep, that was me. Played you first round. Sad times with brackets ;-;

Also shoutouts to DaiandOh(I think?) who wanted me to use Bang's astral during tourney lol

Yup that was me. Hey it's actually a really good move though :P. Random people in Chinatown fair came up to me and highfived me for doing it ya know.

DAMNIT WHY WASNT I HERE!? SKD is forcing me to step up my game. I'll come soon -.-

Because you probably have 2 Asian parents to SKD's 1?

I'd laugh if you played Noel and t3'd or something though. Dat 1 week Noel.

I was playing pink Bridget <3 (unless Kona uses that color?)

Shoutouts to casuals with Canadian BBCS2 players who happen to be really good GG players.

Shoutouts to that french Soul Calibur player playing GG and bodying me in casuals. Too bad he was too busy with Soul Calibur to join.

Shoutouts to Kyle and running VampSav. Good meeting you.

Shoutouts to Brice for running it back in BB and being gdlk. Good seeing you.

Shoutouts to New England. BRIDGET ALLY Kona!!!!

Shoutouts to Kayin. I remember you from IRC a while back. Good coming out to NEC!

Shoutouts to Gundam and DaiAndOh. SO ANIME! I have to buy it soon.

Shoutouts to EMP Limitless Gaming Jailbait SKD for playing jojos and maining Petshop. Nice winning BB.

Shoutouts to St1ckbug for running everything. Helped me enjoy my experience at NEC. Many thanks!

SHoutouts to Rei for Fate casuals. PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME?!?! ANIME!! FIND HIM!!

Shoutouts to 2HS aka Light Nazgul. Thanks for showing me how dumb Testament's 2HS is.

Shoutouts to AXIS for repping Michigan and being a scary tager. We should play more BB :(

Much love Bridget Cap'n

Yo GGs Braver, your Bridget was awesome! Cool Carl too.

St1ckbug, did you record any Extend casuals?

Oh Hey FunkyP I was that Tager who played you up front and thought was SKD.

Then SKD came and we chilled for a bit.

st1ckbug did not upload my match against kousaka cuz it took more then 10mins for youtube to handle. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGksC9TKCU

Just finished a little while ago. I had to crop yours out of a longer video because someone forgot to restart recording. Your match was about 18 minutes long because of the pad problem.

St1ckbug, did you record any Extend casuals?

I recorded pretty much every match of BBEX casuals on the big screen. There's about 7 hours worth of footage (not including Unlimited Mars).

I'll get around to it, just not immediately because I have other things to be working on, like gradschool and watching anime. I'll probably end up cropping it into half hours and uploading it that way, and then just let people time stamp in the comments.

ok time for me to do dem gdlk shoutouts :P

(i even opened up word just to make them)

alright so first off, i'm sorry for writing a fucking novel but even with a complete page i can't even begin to explain how AWESOME NEC was. shit was the best weekend of my life. real talk.

alright then let's go :

Shoutouts to Big E for everything.

Shoutouts to St1ckBuG, DaiAndOh and biscuits for running tournies as usual. i love you guys.

Shoutouts to St1ckBuG for being hype as fuck, professional Brice shittalker and nominating me the Dark Horse of the tournament. we didn't really play in GG did we... :P

Shoutouts to SKD for winning it, exposing me, and only playing me for 3 games (lol winners final)

Shoutouts to LK for also exposing me, every single game i have with you level up my defense and litchi match up xp by a factor of 3. thanks for the games and the hype

Shoutouts to tonberry for exposing me on the 8v8 shit was mad hype, i got my salty runback in the tournament and i just watched the replays and god was i lucky to win it. shit was by far my most hype tourney match. we'll have to play more.

Shoutouts to Omniscythe for playing csex just before playing me and being confused switching versions of the game XD let's play more next time.

Shoutouts to Xie for coming all the way over socal to bring the hype plat, the hype csex and the awesome posters (the weeaboo in me is too happy right now :3) i believe you are way more versed than me in the deep parts of the blazblue game and that the tournament, the ''lol tager is scary'' and my no plat experience made me somewhat able to beat you :P in the hopes of fighting you soon.

Shoutouts to AXIS for being AXIS and repping that voice, that tager/plat and the ''kirbster is gonna have your mother'' thing going on. we gotta meet next major.

Shoutouts to 50-50 for being too gdlk. you're so fun to be with and play with. continue saying what you say while playing BB it's just too hilarious XD

Shoutouts to all the pot bonus people who made the BB tourney what it was. GDLK

Shoutouts to all the players i played in GG especially reggie? can't remember the name (last slayer i played who taught me the slayer/pot matchup in 20 min more than my entire GG playtime XD)

Shoutouts to doing stupid reads with TK air pot buster on oki or slashbacking some stupid shit XD

Shoutouts to TrollBadguy for actually making me scared in our BB set. you were saying it was not your main game but oh god was i scared.

Shoutouts to Braver and all the bridget i played, learning that match up small amounts at a time :P

Shoutouts to superscience for wanting to break my legs with kirbster for that shiny metal XD we didn't get to play and i would've loved getting revenge for my fellow canadians :)

Now for the canadian invaders :

TO first

Shoutouts to Leo7 for being gdlk and being a happy drinker with me XD gotta play some GX next major.

Shoutouts to K2 for his kusoru beyond awesome. you sir, are a true sol player :P although your may was hella scary in GG. i'm sorry for knowing the rachel match up so much :D it's kirbster's fault

Shoutouts to Roldy for getting all the attention of the sad-lifers. can't wait to get bodied by relius. gonna be awesome.

Shoutouts Kousaka for having dat hype arakune, more so in the 8v8. got me hype for the tournament and i'm happy i didn't get to fight you in the tournament that would've been horrible for me XD

MTL

Shoutouts to Pochp for driving us so far away from home all the time and making it possible for MTL to kick the shit out of everybody at majors. you're the first one responsible for letting us play the game that we love and meet new people. i'll try and have my driver's license asap :P

Shoutouts to level5 for showing the world what we have to deal with when we talk about tsubaki. dat awesome DP baiting into counter assault. dem shield rush. THE salt inducing tsubaki. good shit.

Shoutouts to Kirbster for being my eternal hype rival. you did better than me at my first major knowing it was your first US major. next time you're winning everything. glad i did not see you at all during the tourney i would've cried. seriously. :P wait till csex comes around in two weeks and imma gonna show you how it feels to be overwhelmed by long and damaging combos :arg:

i know i'm forgetting lots of people and lots of hype moments, but i still think of everyone as awesome people that share the same hobby as me. don't you ever change.

also Shoutout to the sheraton hotel architecture for being the most epic hotel i've ever seen. makes me want to go to this hotel every time i travel...

Shoutouts to unlimited mars being hype. yo they're fucking computers and we were all hype over new supers and stupid shits XD

i sincerely hope you guys had much fun and hype as i had because, damn... shit was too good.

i will definitely try and be there at winter brawl, and all the major events that will be in my range of movement :P seriously trying to go to EVO too.

i always feel like i leveled up so much after a major it's not measurable. the match up experience that all of you showed me and the tourney nerves cannot be explained nor valued in terms of time invested normally or anything else.

i know i'm forgetting important shit to say but heck, irl talking and playing is better than anything else in the world, so let's see us in the next major.

next time i won't be only the Dark Horse of East Coast, but the Tourney Champion. get at me

EDIT: Rayza you never gave me that 2$ for the sunday night money match :yaaay:

Oh Hey FunkyP I was that Tager who played you up front and thought was SKD.

Then SKD came and we chilled for a bit.

Lol, of course i remember. I got kinda salty about that Tager matchup and left a bit early. You were a cool dude, though the game sometimes :psyduck:

Only reason i ever learned litchi was cuz of his ass lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGksC9TKCU

Just finished a little while ago. I had to crop yours out of a longer video because someone forgot to restart recording. Your match was about 18 minutes long because of the pad problem.

I recorded pretty much every match of BBEX casuals on the big screen. There's about 7 hours worth of footage (not including Unlimited Mars).

I'll get around to it, just not immediately because I have other things to be working on, like gradschool and watching anime. I'll probably end up cropping it into half hours and uploading it that way, and then just let people time stamp in the comments.

I so want to see the EX footage..

I so want to see the EX footage..

I'll start to split it up into half hours tonight and start uploading them overnight.

Unlimited Mars will just be the best 4-5 hype runs, like Brice/AXIS/SKD...

All of the BB matches are finally uploaded people. I put up 7 more matches last night and added them to the playlist :3

I'll start to split it up into half hours tonight and start uploading them overnight.

Unlimited Mars will just be the best 4-5 hype runs, like Brice/AXIS/SKD...

All of the BB matches are finally uploaded people. I put up 7 more matches last night and added them to the playlist :3

:3

<3

I was playing pink Bridget <3 (unless Kona uses that color?)

Shoutouts to New England. BRIDGET ALLY Kona!!!!

I use white or bumblebee Bridget. I should've used Christmas Bridget because of the holiday season. I did it at last year's NEC lol. I hope to see you soon!

WHY

ARE

THERE

SO

MANY

BRIDGETS

NY - we have as many Bridgets as we do Eddie's and Testament's COMBINED

I would make that my goal as well, if Braver didn't put the fear of God into me.

Seriously dat rushdown, yeah sure if I got one hit I could deal as much damage as he had done to me, but I couldn't get that one hit. Too busy being pinned in the corner. I need to uh...practice more.