Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St1ckBuG

NEC XII Results

BBCS2 (45 Entrants)

1: SKD

2: Lord Knight

3: Brice

4: Xie

5: OmniSScythe

5: Romeyurhomey

7: Superscience

7: Kirbster

9: Tonberry

9: K2

9: Leo7

9: Troll Badguy

13: Team Bowflex| A.X.I.S

13: Kousaka

13: LanSX

13: Roldy

17: Scott Kinclaid

17: Happy Medicine

17: Comic-Z

17: ehrik

17: Rayza

17: Lord Pang Tong

17: DRS| Shakugan

17: Braver

25: 50/50

25: Rainbow Mash

25: Pochp

25: Andraemon

25: ZAK 5

25: wyvern Lord

25: Mindgame

25: Rokunaya

33: Skellie

33: Level 5 - chan

33: Erik

33: Infinitechaos

33: Peanut Fever

33: Tone

33: Jesse

33: Mike Napalm

33: Blackout

33: Seven

33: Nick Extreme

33: Biscuits

49: Mr Krabbzz

GG Singles (36 Entrants)

1: Steve H

2: Marlin Pie

3: XAQshinor

4: A3Religeon

5: Coma

5: Kousaka

7: K2

7: Biscuits

9: Mindgames

9: BlueNine

9: Braver

9: Kyle

13: Josh The Funckdoc

13: Sogos

13: Brice

13: Rei

17: Light Nazgul

17: Lord Pang Tong

17: Roldy

17: DaiAndOh

17: Rainbow Mash

17: RIL

17: Kona

17: Leo7

25: Mike Napalm

25: Karapalm

25: Stryfe

25: Noisetank

25: Skellie

25: Troll Badguy

25: Achtezhen

25: Sam

33: Amadeous

33: Iora

33: Pochp

33: Half Empty

I have lots of recorded footage from NEC since we didn't have a stream. I recorded US vs. Canada, top 8 from both games, as well as BB:EX casuals and Unlimited Mars Mode. I will slowly get around to uploading it to the youtube channel in my signature. I'll post up my shoutouts later since I'm tired and unmotivated at work.

Playlists and Extra Content:

BBCS2 US vs Canada (8v8)

NECXII BBCS2 Playlist

NECXII GGAC Playlist

BBEX Casuals

Shoutouts to all the amazing people I met:

St1ckbug, Sogos, Axis, DIO, Omni, Xie

I didn't catch the names of quite a few people, shoutouts to you guys too.

Shoutouts to Relius, so CSEXY

Shoutouts to MTL, especially Brice, repping Canada because Toronto is ass, lol

Shoutouts to not having the chance to get blown up by SKD and LK T_T

Shoutouts to Venom and his balls ^_^

Yo, shoutouts to plane rides, lololol

c'mon St1ckbug you gotta start playing this game again so you win your own tourneys

chyeah

congrats to SKD

EDIT: are you posting the bracket?

Shoutouts to all the amazing people I met:

St1ckbug, Sogos, Axis, DIO, Omni, Xie

I didn't catch the names of quite a few people, shoutouts to you guys too.

Shoutouts to Relius, so CSEXY

Shoutouts to MTL, especially Brice, repping Canada because Toronto is ass, lol

Shoutouts to not having the chance to get blown up by SKD and LK T_T

Shoutouts to Venom and his balls ^_^

Yo, shoutouts to plane rides, lololol

Naw, Toronto just went downhill with BB when gety didn't get CS2. People just stopped caring.

Also, congrats to Brice, somebody has to rep Canada.

Naw, Toronto just went downhill with BB when gety didn't get CS2. People just stopped caring.

Also, congrats to Brice, somebody has to rep Canada.

That avatar....unlimited Tao...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Unlimited Mars or whatever mode is hella hype, just sad not all the characters are in it. Shoutouts to:

Unlimited Past Zidane

Unlimited LK

Unlimited Tonberry/Drunkenchicken

Unlimited Current Alzarath

Unlimited Goryus

Unlimited CT Alzarath

Unlimited Current Zidane

Unlimited Jiyuna

Unlimited Xaq

Unlimited Future Zidane

Just got back to Detroit Michigan around 10:10ish or so, and I you know I gotta do my DROPS:

Yo shout out to NEC and STICKBUG AND BISCUITS for a dawg ass tourney.

Shout out to shei (SP) for provided C-SEX and also giving me really good Valk advice that will last a life time lol. Learned lots watching you play and listening...

Shout to Leo fucking gdlk Valk and thanx for giving me feedback on matches and strats. I learned a lot from you.

NickExtreme another gdlk Valk

LK for exposing how free I am lol

Omni for exposing how free I am lol

Lvl5Chan thats my dawg

Kirbster and Brice OMG two of the coolest cats I've meet in a while we will meet up soon bros, and thanks for all the casuals...

Achtzehn one cool as muthafucka. Valk is such bullshit! We gotta get in some PS Infinite...

Chop fuckin MU just do more MU shit

And Roldy I'm sorry AXIS is such a troll dude lol...

Oh them push up matches are coming razor...

Ight I'm tired and I need sleep

fuck u nigga

also 9/9/13/13 doesnt sound that ass to me wwww

looks pretty ass to me when NEC last year toronto was 4th/5th/(forgot)/(forgot) wwww

grats to everybody, MTL so gdlk!

roiiiiiiidy

Kousaka got 4th last year, would of made top 3 had he not dropped the second beam super... :(

Shout outs to SKD, Wesker, Dark Wesker, Purple trench coat Wesker, Ratio 4 Wesker, Daddy Wesker, Weskerdagawd.

as usual, NEC play level never fails to impress me

good shit to everyone, i had no free matches at all in tournament

Just got back to Detroit Michigan around 10:10ish or so, and I you know I gotta do my DROPS:

Yo shout out to NEC and STICKBUG AND BISCUITS for a dawg ass tourney.

Shout out to shei (SP) for provided C-SEX and also giving me really good Valk advice that will last a life time lol. Learned lots watching you play and listening...

Shout to Leo fucking gdlk Valk and thanx for giving me feedback on matches and strats. I learned a lot from you.

NickExtreme another gdlk Valk

LK for exposing how free I am lol

Omni for exposing how free I am lol

Lvl5Chan thats my dawg

Kirbster and Brice OMG two of the coolest cats I've meet in a while we will meet up soon bros, and thanks for all the casuals...

Achtzehn one cool as muthafucka. Valk is such bullshit! We gotta get in some PS Infinite...

Chop fuckin MU just do more MU shit

And Roldy I'm sorry AXIS is such a troll dude lol...

Oh them push up matches are coming razor...

Ight I'm tired and I need sleep

Yeah get those up soon, people need to see Axis failing.

Kousaka got 4th last year, would of made top 3 had he not dropped the second beam super... :(

I think he was super SUPER salty after that... I don't remember him dropping double supers after that lol.

wow brice is 3rd... this shit was pretty free

and lol@ axis getting exposed. Stay fucking free MI. this is what happens when you step into the real world

wow brice is 3rd... this shit was pretty free

and lol@ axis getting exposed. Stay fucking free MI. this is what happens when you step into the real world

I don't really feel free since I did well on my first Major but I will step it up for the next major I just need to work on being more solid and learn more match ups, my only failure was not knowing certain match ups, that and having LK for my second match ouch.

Brice was bodying everyone with secret brice tech.

Also Nini you are pretty free for not even showing up to see how gdlk I am.

Shout outs:

Shout outs to St1ckbug for being one hell of a TO and still being cool despite how stressful and life threatening anime is.

Shout outs to Biscuits for just being fucking gdlk.

Shout outs to DaiandOh for knowing the fucking truth and being hella cool.

Shout outs to LK for being the main character and losing the rival battle twice.

Shout outs to Roldy for being a sexy cool girl, I am gonna buy you roses one day!

Shout outs to Kousaka, Xie, Leo, Level5, K2, and all the other Asians for being taller than me.

Shout outs to Kirbster for being a amazing guy and for being my Rachel rival! Next time my Tager will be up to par with my Plat, I am gonna level up really hard next time.

Shout outs to Xie for being an amazing and upstanding guy who not only didn't kick me off the CSEX game when I fucking went nuts and almost cried from the amazing new shit and for playing with us in casuals, Thanks again for the Plat mirrors, I may have lost a bit more than you, I learned a lot...Thanks again man.

Shout outs to Nickextreme1 for coming, getting bodied, and then never coming back.

Shout outs to Dio for not robbing me as soon as I got in the car and showing me all the no homo love a guy can bring.

Shout outs to Brice for being fucking chill and just being hilarious, I hope kirbster wins your moms heart.

Shout outs Sogos, Unban Sogos he is the definition of the truth! Look that shit up in the dictionary.

Shout outs to SKD, Way more collected and shy than I thought, good shit making NEC free by playing Marvel for a month and then winning all the 700$.

Shout outs to Achtezen (I can't spell that shit) For being the only Relius in CSEX, I am sorry if I verbally roughed you up, its all in fun.

Shout outs to Greats for being Greats.

Shout outs to Rayza for the legit trolling and drunkeness and accepting my nutty sense of humor.

Shout outs to Rakayuna (Cannot and probably won't spell it right.) Love you man, I am just Jaded so much by the Ragna match up that I can't be easily hit.

Shout outs to Braver for having a fun Carl, I need more match up experience.

Shout outs to Tonberry, Next time I will be more ready to for you.

Shout outs to Omni for being a offline troll too.

Shout outs to Everyone else I talked and fucked with for being hella chill and fun and letting me borrow the stick.

Next Major I will have leveled up and will make it a goal to get to Top 8 no matter the cost.

I donated 100$ to the pot and no shout outs lol. Yo good shit to everyone who entered the tournament. If we get a lot of people for Winter Brawl ill do another prize for first place.

lol shout out to shakugan for $100 pot ;)

Kousaka would of placed much higher ...but this year I won instead.... yes , we met again in losers.

When Gety gets bb.ex Toronto won't be so free anymore.

GG to everyone I played in BB and GG.

shout outs to...

st1ckbug, for putting things together, and gg in gg. Now you must play bb with Relius, I saw you mission moded on cs.ex, i know you love this man.

SKD, for winning, gdlk

Xie, thank for bringing cs.ex and giving me platina and relius match up experieces. gg for sending me to losers on my 1st match TAT. I really thought I had it.... TAT sad.

LK, i still donno wt to do against litchi =w= you are too good. ROFL to " where is zeero? we can't do shit against valk!"

A3, our causals were very intense. Looking forward to play again.

MTL rep. canada! good stuff! scary tager, amazing rachel, bullshit tsubaki and annoying Mu. Funny how brice favor match up is rachel and kirbster's is tager @@"

Brice, for getting his salty run back in singles on tomberry after losing US vs Canada XD. nice tournament bracket lol

Kirbster, good shit for ranking higher then me you bastard XD we will discovery rachel more.

Bluenine, yo man, the May mirrors@@" How many times do we have to mirror in tournament?

Axis, you are the one with hype. looking forward to hear your voice on recored matches @@"

SuperScience, gg knocking me out.

Matt Coma? ( the millia that beat me twice in winners and losers @@") I guess i played the match up wrong. you have one amazing millia. and i hate ppl who run away. lol.

iora, orz m(_ _)m <3 gg, i am back in canada.

shout out to all the ppl i played but i am really bad with names, testament, slayer, ragna, relius and more....

gg to USA vs Canada, it was very close for us TAT does Onmi always troll with Makoto?

K2, stop approaching from the ground so much. All the other Mays like to fly at me with Dolphins so they can EAT CHAIN. ggs.

AXl yes, thank you for giving me a chance to say gg here.

those Mays are real Mays.

NEC was great as always. TOO much hype was had in the anime room. GGs to everyone I played in MB, GG, BB, and AH!

LK- Gratz on winning MB and getting 2nd in BB. Looking forward to seeing the future EX Litchi will have with this new setup technology you mentioned.

Tonberry- Shoutouts to you being USA's secret weapon. Melty pow-wows and casuals were too gdlk. Looking forward to next time we meet!

Kirbster- Nice meeting you, finally! Chillin with you during the BB tourney was fun. Casuals were really fun and I'm honored to be on the Rachel army with you and K2. We gotta theory fight some Rachel soon =D

K2- Pleasure seeing you as always. GG casuals were fun, though brief. Your Rachel was a fine sight as always! See you (hopefully) before NEC XIII haha

Bryce- Good shit on getting 3rd!! Can't believe it man, you were incredible. I now know exactly why you are so good at fighting Rachel haha (damn you, Kirbster)

Lan- GGs in tournament!

Kousaka/Leo/Level5- Good seeing you all! Didn't play you guys but I def will next time!

St1ckbug- Good seein ya, and thanks for recording everything! Come back to Meltyyy =(

Matt Coma- Your Millia is a work of art. Thanks for the advice between matches! Mirror match next time for sureee

RIL- We got some serious color matches to have!

Nazgul- Why is Testament 5D so gdlk? Now that I understand the origins of 'Nazgul,' I feel as though I understand you that much more. I hope you enjoyed your stay in MOSCOW

Kyle- GGs in GG. I'm not used to May being that... patient haha

Pedro(Canadian Mu player)- I hope I got your name right! GGs in tourney and casuals man. That matchup is totally annoying but playing you was a lot of fun

Xie- Your Plat was really awesome. Great seeing you again after so long! GGs in tournament, you really blew me up

Why- Thanks for letting us stay in the room! CT reppp

Kayin- glad you went in. Stay gdlk with that tournament last arc haha

Jerrick- CALL ME NEESAN. Also I heard you won in Marvel or something

Raf- Cue MODOK's theme

To anyone I didn't mention- GGs!

GGs to all I've played in GG. I was the other Bridget player that wasn't Braver lol. I wish I got to play more of you but I entered way too many tournaments. Braver, it was good seeing you again. Also, good to see the New England anime crew again. I don't know when's the next time I'm going to show up to a major due to unforeseen circumstances but I hope we get a good showing in GG for Winter Brawl and other upcoming majors!

GGs to all I've played in GG. I was the other Bridget player that wasn't Braver lol. I wish I got to play more of you but I entered way too many tournaments. Braver, it was good seeing you again. Also, good to see the New England anime crew again. I don't know when's the next time I'm going to show up to a major due to unforeseen circumstances but I hope we get a good showing in GG for Winter Brawl and other upcoming majors!

Damn I was looking forward to once more seeing 3 Bridget players in the same room at the same time.

I'm uploading most of the BBCS2 matches minus a few because I have to crop the videos. The US vs Canada 8v8 will be the first video uploaded.

I will start uploading GGAC once BB is done.

I'll give my shoutouts tomorrow.

shoutouts to everyone that contributed to the pot

especially GodfatherBuG and AksysGames

I went into NEC with very little expectations, but it seems that with every major I go to, I just have more fun than the last major. For anyone I didn't introduce myself properly to, I was the Asian dude wearing a blue beret playing a mediocre Valk and Anji lol. Some shoutouts:

Shoutouts first of all to Stickbug for running a really tight tourney and for always being hilarious. Great job as always.

Shoutouts to Xie for bringing EX, being a general chill guy, and being an overall great player as well. Wouldn't have had as much fun at NEC without EX this year.

Shoutouts to UNLIMITED MARS! never have I seen a 1p mode in a fighting game become so HYPE.

Shoutouts to ESS KAY DEE for being GADLIKE and congrats on winning.

Shoutouts to MTL! Repping Canada better than TO ever could, good shit. You guys are the main reason I had so much fun at NEC this year, and I can't wait to drink with you guys again. I'll do my best to not waste what I've learnt from you guys and practice my french: tabarnak de câlice de criss de salope!

Brice you always bring the motherfucking hype, period. Still my favorite dude ever.

JF we will dance Gee together one day, but go watch Trouble Maker now!

Level5 tough luck with the brackets this time around, but run it back with CSEX Tsubaki and air Tsubaki install!

Pedro your Mu just keeps improving each time I meet you, but MOST IMPORTANTEDLY, I REALLY hope you force the rest of MTL to get car licenses so you don't have to drive everyone by yourself lol (It's tiring, I can see your pain).

Shoutouts to Waterloo for repping Canada in MB/AH3 and special shoutouts to Lan5X/Ian, our match was really close and could have gone either way, you weren't kidding when you said you improved in the Valk match-up. Don't be too hard on yourself, cause you repped Canada really well. I'll do my best to get the TO scene running again when CSEX comes out hopefully ...

Shoutouts to all the OneHitCombo people I met, Amadeous, Greats, Dio, Axis (why are the Tager players so hype?), loved being able to talk to you guys IRL.

Shoutouts to Rokunaya for being a really hype guy IRL, also really great to finally meet you.

Shoutouts to all the other Valk players I met, 50, NickExtreme and Omni! I'm gonna assume you guys are going to keep repping the wolf in CSEX so I'll look forward to more Valk mirrors LOL. Special thanks to Omni for getting me for Marvel and for being really cool guy/troll IRL!

Shoutouts to SUPERSCIENCE, you Canadian killer :( great job defending America against the Canadian invasion. I really hope we meet again in the future so I can run that shit back and see your GADLIKE Magicka stick again (seriously, best stick ever).

Shoutouts to Romeyurhomey for being another Canadian killer and being a general chill guy. Someone should give this guy a dollar cause I did a pretty damn Canadian Burst against Romey in our match. I had fun fighting your Litchi, hope we meet again in the future as well.

Shoutouts to the New England scene, I fought some of you in Guilty Gear, and LPT I will play you in BB someday lol. Bring Danny next time!

Shoutouts to everyone from New York that I played in Gear and BB (I finally got to witness the Bridget army first hand :psyduck:).

Uh special shoutouts to K2 for being the secret Kusoru of Canada? Criss, when you go in you go in.