Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Gamez!

*Looks at avatar*

:thumbu:

The people who worshipped Luna was lead astray.

They will burn a fiery death and be castrated 10,000 tmes.

They should have went with Axisism.

Yo AXIS, I need some tager training later tonight. I'll message you via xbl/this thread/p.m so you cant miss me harassing you.

EX Kyo anyone?

Taylor Kim Gang Or Die.

didnt read any of the posts above me but

handing out free ass whippins on xbl with tager tonight, specifically on any hakumens.

so if any hakus wanna be humbled you know where 2 find me

11. And I'll be staying till 8 or 9ish.

We're gonna have so many games that we're gonna hate games.

Mario Party + KoF is not gonna be a good combo as far as rage management goes. Tables will be flipped.

Proto Casuals yes.

It is Skye's Xbox and he took it back for sonic generations.

The room we have casuals in is too small for any more than the three people that are going to be over including myself, that and my parents aren't really comfortable with any more than that number of people being here at any given time.

Well, that kills that for me. I was gonna ask if I can make it but if that's the case, I'll catch you some other time.

Yay finally got my ps3 + disgaea 3, this game is great been waiting to play it since it was released years ago. In other news scince I have a ps3 ill prbably be picking up AH3 sometime for shits n giggles, don't have a stick yet so don't expect much from me. I'll prolly end up with CSX for both consoles as well so I can finally netplay with everyone, ill be getting the 360 version first though cause of the stick issue.

Good shit Grendy~ :D

Also get 4 when you finish 3, trust me. Only reason I'm not on it is cause I'm waiting for the DLC >: Everything else is done atm

I'll definitely get 4 when I'm done, was gonna grab both of um but they only had 3 so I'm sticking with it for now :) IMO this game blows 2 completely out of the water, fucking subpeona system was a headache and a half, the story is much more enjoyable as well

I'll also be at Lunasuals next week.

We can discuss that thing I have to show you guys and how MB / BB are bad games WITHOUT GIVING REASONS AS TO WHY THEY'RE BAD!

:3

I'll be heading out in an hour to get on my bus, hope to see you guys soon!