Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

i haven't even wasted that much time on disgaea 4... it's totally not addictive... so unaddictive i quit playing when i got to the point i needed to grind ~ ~

i'll beat it eventually though

yo AXIS get mac chaos the fuck outta here

i was bored and hungry so i went on xbl to eat up some hakumens (had to blow off the dust off my BB havent touched this shit in a lowkey minute) and bum ass mac chaos strolled online thinking this was some kinda walk in the park. we did a FT10 and he got his ass chewed 9-2. i decided fuck it i got a final tomorrow at 8am i might as well study for that while i play, so he took a couple matches while i was busy w that shit. then i said ight this bull thinks hes tough... threw on some Ludacris and then closed this fools casket.

post-11426-139515166084_thumb.jpg

got nothing more to say bout this bum. peace

fucking tager

axis get off his nuts

im just gonna screen cap every match he loses from now on

ill even start a blog for it

OK, my car is back with fixed brakes, so is Lumin or Blak available any time this week to take me driving?

I need to learn this asap.

Shadowflash Exposed -

The night before today Shadowflash called Toasty saying that he always wakes up before Lumin and has to call him to get picked up

Today Lumin shows up at Shadowflash's calls him, knocks on the door, waits 30 minutes, repeats and no answer.

Lumin shows up and Shadowflash calls saying he slept in and missed the call.

EXPOSED

Shadowflash Exposed -

The night before today Shadowflash called Toasty saying that he always wakes up before Lumin and has to call him to get picked up

Today Lumin shows up at Shadowflash's calls him, knocks on the door, waits 30 minutes, repeats and no answer.

Lumin shows up and Shadowflash calls saying he slept in and missed the call.

EXPOSED

One time bitch nigga and fuck MP!

Yo, AXIS. I talked with my dad, and it's cool for you to come over. I got the stick and a TV we can play on. Just let me know when you wanna hang and I'll meet you.

Yo bitches.

MBCC demo is out and about.

Getting my Kurisu lab coat on.

Fuck I need to study...

Downloadin it anyway.