Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

You usually get more wins on me though. :P

At least for a while now.

I just wing it nowadays. But that's fun in its own way too. I was just making up combos as I went along when we fought. :P That's the good thing about Hakumen. All of his basics are pretty much always the same in every game. If he was like Ragna and got reworked completely there was no way I would be able to do anything.

I don't actually remember the end result. I just remember the matches where you raped me with throws and 2Ds. And I use the same combos as CS2, except for the occasional 236C->236D midscreen and 3C CH stuff. Just gotta throw as many moves in a combo as possible that don't have same move proration with Lambda.

I want them to rework Ragna again like they did from CS1 to CS2. That was fun shit. I don't think they will though, since it seems like this design is best for him, he just needs a small amount of tweaking to not be S tier. Extend Ragna has enough silly stuff to keep me going anyway.

I don't actually remember the end result. I just remember the matches where you raped me with throws and 2Ds. And I use the same combos as CS2, except for the occasional 236C->236D midscreen and 3C CH stuff. Just gotta throw as many moves in a combo as possible that don't have same move proration with Lambda.

lulz. Well, most of your wins were in the first half. Then I started winning like 8 in a row and it was glorious, so that's probably why. Then Luna gave you some advice which I think you took and you almost killed me in one of those rounds with literally nothing but run up throw like 8 times in a row.

DAILY BLOG OF THE FRAY:

-Woke up at 6:15 AM

-Got out of bed at 6:30 AM

-Had a breakfast of granola bar and glass of milk

-Left the house at 6:58 AM

-Watched the sunrise, as I drove and sang "The Circle of Life", arrived at school at 7:37 AM

-Organic Chem Recitation at 8:00AM

-Listened to an old guy tell us about what organs let us pee and how they do it from 9:00 AM to 9:50 AM

-Read Miracleman issues 1 to 4 for Study of Fiction from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM

-Forgot I had no money for lunch at 11:45 AM

-Here I am at 12:04 PM

Guys I'm hungry

You forgot the part where you walked into the library, looked around, and left, leaving me forever alone to finish my homework that was due in one of my next classes for the day.

You forgot the part where you walked into the library, looked around, and left, leaving me forever alone to finish my homework that was due in one of my next classes for the day.

I grabbed a bottle of water nigga.

lulz. Well, most of your wins were in the first half. Then I started winning like 8 in a row and it was glorious, so that's probably why. Then Luna gave you some advice which I think you took and you almost killed me in one of those rounds with literally nothing but run up throw like 8 times in a row.

That was actually because you were alternating between 2D and Kishuu and throw beats both of those easily. Although a small part of me just wanted to throw you because you kept throwing me. Also, Luna's advice was too hard to follow.

So many hearts, sparkles, and candy.

Can I play that character?

Also flowers, but I don't really care about those.

No, they have shoes on. Axis can't see what he wants to see.

note he said slightly

he would be totally aroused if the shoes were off

Courtesy of axis.

osaka-nippon-bashi-street-festa-2012-cosplay-007.jpg

note he said slightly

he would be totally aroused if the shoes were off

I don't like her outfit very much.

Don't fuck with her if she's single.