Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

It's a good thing that even if no one decides to stick with P4U here I'll still have semi-decent netcode and majors to attend.

Yes I'm aware I could've posted this in skype, but I wanted to see my avatar.

The problem isn't "having a particular main game". My problem at least is showing up for no reason.

Although I have work and school now, I do still find time to game. But, it pains me to make the time to show and not play games. Its actually the reason I don't show much now. Its just not worth it. So I'm hoping that Persona is THE game we all agree on and more than half of us decide to play. And when I say decide to play, I mean pickup and stick with it. Playing for a month and then not touching it for another 2 is not deciding to play (KOFXIII, SCV, SFxT). Literally that's just a waste of time and money to pick something up and not intend to stick with it. And P4A actually looks like it would be a great game. It would be a shame for all the hype that OUR community has for it (I'm not even counting the entire anime community, just Michigan) to go to waste because no one wants to play it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should spend every hour of every casual playing gaems (misspelled on purpose), its fun just hanging out sometimes. You guys are fun to hang out with in general. It's just an annoyance to spend all this time practicing combos and setups, so that i can come to our gaming sessions and not play games.

Also, I know that this is moreso a personal problem. I just wanted to put it out there.

Blak you can come to my place and have a crack session with me sometime.

Also I agree with and approve of this post.

I am going to sleep now.

The problem isn't "having a particular main game". My problem at least is showing up for no reason.

Although I have work and school now, I do still find time to game. But, it pains me to make the time to show and not play games. Its actually the reason I don't show much now. Its just not worth it. So I'm hoping that Persona is THE game we all agree on and more than half of us decide to play. And when I say decide to play, I mean pickup and stick with it. Playing for a month and then not touching it for another 2 is not deciding to play (KOFXIII, SCV, SFxT). Literally that's just a waste of time and money to pick something up and not intend to stick with it. And P4A actually looks like it would be a great game. It would be a shame for all the hype that OUR community has for it (I'm not even counting the entire anime community, just Michigan) to go to waste because no one wants to play it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should spend every hour of every casual playing gaems (misspelled on purpose), its fun just hanging out sometimes. You guys are fun to hang out with in general. It's just an annoyance to spend all this time practicing combos and setups, so that i can come to our gaming sessions and not play games.

Also, I know that this is moreso a personal problem. I just wanted to put it out there.

Not to mention that one your top competitors, a person who is also legit at two of three games he mentioned(SCV,plays offline with cousin and SFxT,just recently quit, to return back to rpgs(Monster Hunter Tri and Dark Souls) and the main person who mainly comes to try and woops some ass if he can and still kick it back with all his new friends, has officially made a disappearance, so this is also not helping much.(but u are welcome to play me online anytime blak if im on, but im mostly on wii,) Now im trying to slide my way back to BB, me and my best friend(Neo_Obscura,idk if u heard of him someone) even kicked it off by deciding each others new main and sub, he chose Makoto(main) and Lambda (sub) for me, so when ever i magically show up at luna's, expect those two. And to 50-50, i apologies, if it seem like ive been ignoring you, but i actually never see your messages pop up, and even im slowly returning to BB, i still only play 4 like an hour(training with Makoto inspiration) then get right back off and play Monster Hunter again or Dark Souls so im very sorry ok.

I just wanna let you guys know I am willing to hold cram casuals for BB and MB only.

I will let you guys know which day I will throw one down soon.

I can only house 2-3 people though so consider it some kind of mini casuals.

Yes skye you can come, just dont bring a whole brigade man I love you but lets not get shot by my brother thank you.

I need a fighting game that i relatively give a shit about again. I cant do GG (feels like i'm getting in too late),

Never too late to enjoy a classic =w=

The longer you wait, the more gap you create. Plus, practically everyone in MI sucks at GG so you wouldn't have to worry about much. :roboky:

Edit: I basically started to get into GG around a year ago and I'm loving it more than I did back when I only sadlifed combo videos, hoping that one day I could be that silly and amazing. Being able to see steady and significant improvement in your play for a game is nice, but so is being able to enjoy it with everyone who is willing to play it at casuals. I'm still a fairly weak player in comparison to those in my scene, but I'm masochistic I still enjoy the matches either way.

Main Wonderful World with me. :)

Yes. And E's Laf.

In an unrelated fun-fact, the Titanic was written about fourteen years before creation and eventual disaster. The name, size, and hype of the ship, locations for -everything-, how and why the crash happened, why so many people died, and etc. I'm just really bored and wanted to share this with people.

Never too late to enjoy a classic =w=

The longer you wait, the more gap you create. Plus, practically everyone in MI sucks at GG so you wouldn't have to worry about much. :roboky:

Edit: I basically started to get into GG around a year ago and I'm loving it more than I did back when I only sadlifed combo videos, hoping that one day I could be that silly and amazing. Being able to see steady and significant improvement in your play for a game is nice, but so is being able to enjoy it with everyone who is willing to play it at casuals. I'm still a fairly weak player in comparison to those in my scene, but I'm masochistic I still enjoy the matches either way.

...Same.

If Rubedo's bro picks up GG I'll probably be playing that more at casuals, if having someone else to play GG would help Blak.

Heck, even if he doesn't it'd still be cool to play you in GG.

Everyone in Michigan bodies the hell out of me in GG. If what you guys do is considered sucking, then I should stay as far away from the game as possible....

Blak. If you want to games, hit me up.

I'll play anything 1 on 1.

BB, GG, MB, Gems & Bitches, Melee, Brawl, SSFIVAC2012HUYCRTWTFYO, Marvel, Full House Tournament Fighter, Urban Champion, Shaq fu and P4U when it comes out, don't care.

Everyone in Michigan bodies the hell out of me in GG. If what you guys do is considered sucking, then I should stay as far away from the game as possible....

Don't they body you in OTHER games the same?

I don't touch that Good Gameâ„¢, but we can talk BB.

If anyone wants one on one and just asks ahead of time, I can drive out to their place or let them come here. Wish I could host casuals, but now we have my sister and her husband staying with us, plus my aunt and uncle are gonna visit soon.

Axis, you free for BB Tuesday? I'm going to be down there anyway.

No I am not free this tuesday.

I got stuff to do on tuesday. D:

You can come by after 5 on thursday though.

We need to celebrate Luna.

Are you up for some food tomorrow after I give Fiddy the rest of the money he needs?

I'd love to eat, but I have work in the morning and class at night.

but I get off at 1pm, and don't have to go to class until 6pm, so if you wanna meet me between those two times we can do it.

I don't have my phone though, so you'd need to let me know like NOW if you wanna do that, so I know if I need to take the bus tomorrow after work.

I work at the Valvoline on 13 mile @ Greenfield btw.

do you have skype jago?

For everyone wondering about skype, just type in my real name to look 4 me, im actually on frequently

Jago add me on skype.

You click that Skype Icon under my avi and add me or you can type in axisthebeast on skype.

too many fucking marvin jenkins.