Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

>But not Vesperia PS3

Welp.

Guess this is still good, though, I'll definitely buy Xillia, if only for Alvin.

Okay, so. I'm really tired right now so I'm not even gonna bother logging into the skype chat, but I wanted to ask you guys something.

In the event that something serious happens to me soon (i.e. I get kicked out of my house), is there anyone who would be willing to kind of let me crash at their place until Shadow and his mom get settled down and I can just move in with them? Things are kind on edge at my own house, and I honestly don't know how much longer I can take it/get to stay here.

I don't want to impose on anyone or anything, but honestly, I'm kind of sick of being here. And I'm pretty sure one thing could just set things off and get me booted out. It's a pretty pathetic story, so I don't really want to share it at the moment.

So, yeah, um, any takers?

Dammit Lumin. -___-

I can't help, my bro simply will not allow it.

Considering the number of things people have done for each other here, I can't say letting someone crash at their place would be that much of an inconvenience.

I probably would if I was at college and my roommate was okay with it.

If I lived alone you could chill at my place. Alas, I have roommates and.....well....I know you wont do anything suspicious but we have been "played" before. Literally, by the time I run it by my roommates and get the ok, you would prolly already be living with shadow....

Okay, so. I'm really tired right now so I'm not even gonna bother logging into the skype chat, but I wanted to ask you guys something.

In the event that something serious happens to me soon (i.e. I get kicked out of my house), is there anyone who would be willing to kind of let me crash at their place until Shadow and his mom get settled down and I can just move in with them? Things are kind on edge at my own house, and I honestly don't know how much longer I can take it/get to stay here.

I don't want to impose on anyone or anything, but honestly, I'm kind of sick of being here. And I'm pretty sure one thing could just set things off and get me booted out. It's a pretty pathetic story, so I don't really want to share it at the moment.

My house and especially my room is full enough as it is. If we had a hint more space, I'd smuggle you in like a Mexican.

I mean it.

Ahaha, it's cool guys, I just wanted a back up plan in case anything happened sooner than expected. Thanks everyone.

Must be an Arab family thing...That's how it works here too.

You know that feel, bro.

You have to deny and offer things like 50 times to do anything with Middle Easterners.

Well, my apartment is hella new and I'm bairly making it but if you're about to be out on the street I can't allow it. If you can make it out here to Chicago, you have a place to crash here. It's pretty poverty here ATM but I do have a futon you can crash on and it's better than the street.

I will know on Monday when moving will happen. I hope you know, that you're moving in as soon as we move now.

I will know on Monday when moving will happen. I hope you know, that you're moving in as soon as we move now.

Why do you constantly move?

WTF didn't you just move like 2 months ago?

At first I lol'd because of how much shorter Kermit is, but then I lol'd even harder at Proto's pic.

SJ6 SJ6 SJ6!

Still working on it.