Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

I think I saw you playing against a valk a whole bunch. I was gonna come up and try to play, but was way too shy.

Got to meet axis in the elevator though, was pretty cool.

That must have been me and Fitty. Those were fun matches lol

I shall never be the same again. This is almost as bad as my scene as KOF characters...

I'm in madison heights area and I play guilty gear accent core... Don't know if anyone is near me or if anyone plays it but if so send me a pm or just respond to my post... Been inactive for a bit but I used to be pretty good.. Also new to Michigan so wouldn't mind chilling wit a few gamers.. Let me know wats up

Ah we have some people willing to try out GG, we normally play in redford.

Only Rubedo, Chrono, and shardz went to those casuals.

I couldn't make that I get out of school at 8:45 and its a hour bus ride.

I'd go, but I work until 5pm, however I do have Sunday off, so if someone wants to pick me up Saturday after 5pm, I'd love to get some casuals in with you niggas.

I can make this aswell so if someone with gas momey would like to show me how to get there i would enjoy the directions

What's happening with casuals? I plan on harassing Axis again with my beautiful presence tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out there.

I can try to make it out to this although I don't play bb, persona, or any other anime fighter. I just play GG, sf4, doa5 and Tekken. Btw I'm down for casuals w/e u guys do them don't really do shyt else considering I'm new to Michigan

I can try to make it out to this although I don't play bb, persona, or any other anime fighter. I just play GG, sf4, doa5 and Tekken. Btw I'm down for casuals w/e u guys do them don't really do shyt else considering I'm new to Michigan

We're having casuals tomorrow in Redford if you're interested. Pretty sure someone's gonna bring GG for 360 (and if not we'll have it for PS2), and you might have someone to play T6 or TTT2.

do you use skype? we can invite to skype if you have it.

Otherwise PM Chrono Reyer.

I have a ps2 stick too.

Holy shit a new guy

uh

PM me for info

and skye is coming tommorow if i read that right so awesome

looking to be a good friday

some niggas should bring a couple bucks for pizza. I can throw down some, but not enough for everybody