Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Must have been that quaint period at the gameyard, before the bulk of us came together.

Extra UFGT related thing: I'm leaving that Monday, just throwing that out there.

Well I got BBCE finally and all I have to say is who is going to kick my ass first XD? I play arakune and my time zone is eastern standard.

I'm all for a BBCP release party.

Also fuck Bloodscythe not being an overhead.

Bloodscythe isn't an overhead? What the fuck, ArcSys.

Well I got BBCE finally and all I have to say is who is going to kick my ass first XD? I play arakune and my time zone is eastern standard.

HAHAHAHAHA ARAKUNE HUH.

Hey its kinda been forever since i posted here so....Hi Guys!!!!!!

I cant fine extend on the ps3 to save my life and P4 really wasnt my thing...who wants to play GG with me :)

you should come to casuals.

I cant fine extend on the ps3 to save my life and P4 really wasnt my thing...who wants to play GG with me :)

GRENDY WE MISS YOU NIGGA

Ryan get up here.

as much as I miss you all and wish I could come mash buttons the truth is that I will be a NaH for the foreseeable future. and I am extremely out of practice lol

Man I wish netplay was tolerable on this network... would be able to play GG with Grendy.

I know the feeling, I just got an Ethern cable last week, before that wireless was so terrible i hadn't played a FG in probably a year :(

If you want we can try the connection some time, not like we have anything to lose

Actually if I bring my PS3 home this weekend then we could both play on a wired connection and see how that turns out... Provided you're not busy tomorrow.

I'll probably have some free time through out the day, I actually have the weekend off for once but i do have to do some major cleaningr around the house.

I do!

Man I wish netplay was tolerable on this network... would be able to play GG with Grendy.

:( ikr?

Oh and I might be moving to MI in a year, roughly.

Play Rondo of blood.

Hey Michigan, BADC is June 1st. It'd be cool if even more of you could come down this time.

Hey Michigan, BADC is June 1st. It'd be cool if even more of you could come down this time.

I'll see what I can do, but so far UFGT is the only thing I'm sure I can make it to.

did you beat the game yet lumin

Stage 6 and this game is full of bullshit I'm not enjoying myself

HAHAHAHAHA ARAKUNE HUH.

Yush so far he is the first I played and I think he is aweosme. I still am leanring his combos and have a hard time pulling them off. All things in due to ime as they say XD.