Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Miller, post them here please!

A month left before BADC! Pretty sure everyone that's coming is already set, but on the off chance someone new sees this, come on down!

A month left before BADC! Pretty sure everyone that's coming is already set, but on the off chance someone new sees this, come on down!

I CANT WAIT AAAAAAA

$60 Hotel (staying Thursday-Monday)

$15 Gas

$ varies for Registration (check http://ufgtus.wordpress.com)

However much you wanna bring for food

Right now the car is

me (driving) (obviously)

Luna

Skye

Blak

Any questions?

Fuck, Monday too? Are we staying monday night, or are we leaving monday night?

Yea I talked to Brendan. He told me to give it to you Rubedo in case he doesn't show up Fri. I guess you obviously didn't know that though.

Sweet, I got monday AND tuesday off too. I switched them for days I normally work, so I'm not losing out on hours.

This is gonna be hype man, can't wait to hang with everyone. Oh fuck, I need to get a new joystick for my PS3 stick, hmmm.... hopefully I can get it before we go.

Luna, contact Lumin, tell him I'm good to go tomorrow.

Luna P4 is on xbox at UFGT. Also when CP comes out we should start up title matches again. Time for Team Underworld to run it back!

Someone teach me how to drive. I got my permit.

Luna P4 is on xbox at UFGT. Also when CP comes out we should start up title matches again. Time for Team Underworld to run it back!

I want that runback nigga.

Also Miller, I was thinking, if we can get a pretty low price, couldnt we rent a car instead of pushing your car to the limit. I would drive mine but I dont trust it that far. But if we rent one, we know for a fact that we are good. We could also get more people in the ride (Axis...)

Why on earth would I be playing P4?

I'm probably the only Chie player in the world who can't even beat a Yukiko.

I'm gonna stick with the game where I can at least win ONE match, thank you very much :3

if u learn to drive from me ur learning manual and are either paying for gas or are indebted to me for life, also remember kids u cannot play a game unless u win at it!

I want that runback nigga.

Also Miller, I was thinking, if we can get a pretty low price, couldnt we rent a car instead of pushing your car to the limit. I would drive mine but I dont trust it that far. But if we rent one, we know for a fact that we are good. We could also get more people in the ride (Axis...)

I got a new car back in August and I've made the trip to Chicago in it twice already, so we'll be good.

I would like to get some footage from this weeks cas if that's cool with you guys.

Persona or BlazBlue. This greatly determines if I show for casuals or not.

Persona or BlazBlue. This greatly determines if I show for casuals or not.

Blazblue! Please come get me for casuals and teach me to drive!

Blazblue! Please come get me for casuals and teach me to drive!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances (females) I am unable at this time to guarantee my presence at this weeks casuals. I apologize for the inconvenience. ....Kupo.

Hi guys! I'm newish to the Dustloop scene. I feel like a derp for not finding this thread sooner hehe.

Sup, we have a skype chat and a meetup potentially tomorrow if you can find a ride.

PM me, or Crono Reyer for the address.

Oh that's good to know. I have my skype profile link active uner my avatar on here so just use that to invite me :). As much as I would love to come to a meetup already if it's on the east side of the state I won't be able to make it since I live around Grand Rapids.

We're on the East side of the state.

whoops

I'm not surprised lol.

I would attempt to come but a 3-3.5 hour drive to and from is draining on my barely modest stamina.