Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Myself, Axis, Skye, Rubedo, Chrono, Lumin off the top of my head. To be fair, that's most of the scene that regularly show up to casuals anyway, the others would be Miller, Greats and ShardZ, who don't play BB.

Myself, Axis, Skye, Rubedo, Chrono, Lumin off the top of my head. To be fair, that's most of the scene that regularly show up to casuals anyway, the others would be Miller, Greats and ShardZ, who don't play BB.

Sweet. Now these casuals, tell me more. I usually try to make it to mitten mashers, but seeing as how no one there plays BB, I haven't gone in like a month or so.

Casuals normally happen every Friday, or on a day that I have off of work and feel like having people over. We've been doing it like this for a couple of years now.

Yeah instead of going to Mitten Mashers we usually go to someone's house on Fridays. I'll pm you the address where casuals will be happening today (and for the foreseeable future), though I don't know about attendance today since some people will be stream monstering EVO.

Do you have skype btw? It's probably the main way a lot of us keep in touch.

I've been at work all weekend. So I wouldn't have been able to make it this past Friday anyway. Co-workers and their vacations, ya know? But yea, I do have skype, just don't laugh at how lame my username is. unleashing_armagus

The punchline is that if you'd hadn't asked that people not laugh at it, no one probably would have.

We give ourselves funnier names than that.

I'm going to start posting actual info in this thread, like dates for the next casuals and ranbats, as well as the locations and such. Starting... Right now:

Next Casuals:

Friday July 26th 2013

At The Chrono House in Redford

For more info either PM myself or Chrono Reyer.

LET'S GET BACK TO BUSINESS