Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Will you be graduating before or after you move to MI?

Either way, take out an internship before you leave.

Before. Internship is hard because my car is broke down right now and I can't afford to fix it until next semester. I don't really want to wait too long on the job search since I want to move out by July. I've already seen some positions online I'm fully qualified for based on their requirements for experience and knowledge but I haven't applied yet because I was waiting on some things. Soon

Worst case Scenario: talk to ChronoReyer about maybe becoming a roommate, and then you'll LIVE with the scene.

michigan the state is awful please reconsider. as a human being i dont want my fellow man dragged down into this state for a video game.

Correction, MI sucks at our income level, by the looks of what rei is getting into, he should be just fine.

the income level vs spending to live is fine in michigan. its the finding the job, the crime, the busted roads, the general public is terrible, and the weather differs a ton also internet sucks here. also you cant avoid the bad parts most time because you gotta drive through them on the express way which has trash and things all over it. and for normal people michigan has next to nothing to do in it but i spend all day playing vidya so idc about that, he might tho

the income level vs spending to live is fine in michigan. its the finding the job, the crime, the busted roads, the general public is terrible, and the weather differs a ton also internet sucks here. also you cant avoid the bad parts most time because you gotta drive through them on the express way which has trash and things all over it. and for normal people michigan has next to nothing to do in it but i spend all day playing vidya so idc about that, he might tho

Most of those are issues centered in Detroit, Flint, and a few other spots. People suck everywhere. I noted income level because Michigan at it's body is a Republican state, despite being Democrat at it's heart, so upper mid income levels don't have to go through the drama us po' folk have to.

Plus, nothing happens in A2. And if he lives there, at the very least he wouldn't have to drive through Detroit to come to casuals. Hell, in his position, he would only have to drive through Detroit if his job was in Detroit.

Skye why do you have a white version of Axis dancing as an avatar.

http://www.saltybet.com/

Yo MI is it safe to assume some of you are importing BBCP? I havent got mine yet but i think i'll be picking it up monday when i get paid. PS I played a long set with one of the guys from the scene, think it was silver blade or something like that. you guys just keep getting more and more new people huh.

I can safely assume there are a handful of people importing the game, or getting a digital copy on day one from JPN PSN.

We don't know that guy, introduce him to us, please.

Also, RYAN I MISS YOU. PLEASE VISIT MICHIGAN AGAIN.

Also Also, to clarify what Shin said, all of us who own a PS3 (which is almost everyone in the MI BB scene at this point), are importing a copy or downloading it.

do i need to buy a jpn psn card to download it or can i just throw money down from my card?

also the person i played said he played with the scene sometime. maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, maybe i got his name wrong lol. He played Ragna and we went a nice long 50 games that ended 33 - 17 in Tsubakis favor, it was fun but reminded me that i sorely need to fix my stick cause pad is garbage :(

skye i would love to come to MI but working 2 jobs isnt going to allow that very often...if at all.

do i need to buy a jpn psn card to download it or can i just throw money down from my card?

jp PSN card.

6800 yen.

also the person i played said he played with the scene sometime. maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, maybe i got his name wrong lol. He played Ragna and we went a nice long 50 games that ended 33 - 17 in Tsubakis favor, it was fun but reminded me that i sorely need to fix my stick cause pad is garbage :(

Possibly. I never heard of him at least, the only Ragna mains who frequently attend casuals is Lumin and Rubed----

D-silver-bullet?

If so that's rubedo. Then nvm.

skye i would love to come to MI but working 2 jobs isnt going to allow that very often...if at all.

♪VACATION TIME~?

I feel you though, really. Just that everyone misses you. You're one of the founding fathers of the MI BB scene.

D-silver-bullet thats the one! it started out as a first to 10 but we just kept going lol. was a nice change since i had a FT10 room set up for a while and people kept leaving after 2 or 3 matches -.- Its prolly just that I dont run into them but i really feel like XBL had a muchbetter player base. could also be the fact that I played CT - CSE on xbl so people knew who i was.

but i really feel like XBL had a muchbetter player base.

^ this this this this this this this

psn poverty free online means any ass can play who doesnt give 2 shits about the community =P

fyi I woulda joined your ft10 room but bro's were busy streaming when I noticed it

O'll prolly be setting up late night rooms until CP launches at which point i will hopefully get CP and start setting up rooms for that. CP rooms will prolly be a couple days after release though, new characters look pretty cool im gonna have to mess around with them in the lab before i jump online.

I miss the triumphant days of XBL BB, but those days wavered, and for good reason since BBCP is PS3 Exclusive.

Also Also, to clarify what Shin said, all of us who own a PS3 (which is almost everyone in the MI BB scene at this point), are importing a copy or downloading it.

Except me.

You're not really a part of the MI BB scene.

You're just Del.

im rubedoe, im a medicore ragna that had to make a shitty psn id because brother stole mine. nice to meet u had fun on the games i wana play u offline one day so quit and be a neet like me.

You're not really a part of the MI BB scene.

You're just Del.

Well damn I guess I shouldn't show up to anything then.

Which is pretty much happening regardless orz.

skye is so mean to u del, first he picks justice in +r and now this. u should send an angry letter to him