Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Either way, it's not an error on my end, nigga.

It is for me. Axis, your connection is so bad that you lag on netplay, on Dustloop, and irl.

Lag irl is Toki tier.

The reason Axis' hands are always so cold when he plays is because the sensation of cold finally reaches him after he's been inside for two hours.

The reason Axis' hands are always so cold when he plays is because the sensation of cold finally reaches him after he's been inside for two hours.

The reason for that is because s-shut the fuck up Proto.

Breaking News.

Fitty claims BlakMaphia is free, and that he earned the Runbacks Title tonight.

I'mma go ahead and give it to him, if Blak wants his salty RUNBACK then he can get the first shot ;3

Hmmm....really? 50 is this true? so you want me to rape you? Fine. This happens Monday. First to 5. Me and you. I'm getting my title nigga. Just keep it warm for me. I aint handling no cold titles nigga. Also shine it up nice for me. Cause you aint keepin it for long.

Note: When I get the title you will be known as the more free of all seeing how I dont own the game yet :)

Hmmm....really? 50 is this true? so you want me to rape you? Fine. This happens Monday. First to 5. Me and you. I'm getting my title nigga. Just keep it warm for me. I aint handling no cold titles nigga. Also shine it up nice for me. Cause you aint keepin it for long.

Note: When I get the title you will be known as the more free of all seeing how I dont own the game yet :)

Aww shit, and Lumin still needs his title shot.

Alright then, time for a MIBB TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

Works like this: Each player will fight every other player in a First To Five Match, whoever wins the most matches, wins the Title.

Ya'll niggas better keep score.

Carmine keeps looking like he's going to be my main more and more~

Chaos said the same thing about him. Due to that, I'm gonna drop Carmine as a sub.

But I'm sure you guys may have guessed, I'm gonna main Hyde and co-main Yuzuriha

EDIT: If only I had the money to get out there, I would be the No. 1 contender for that Runback Championship and you guys know it!

So what we doing today?

Being at home?

So what we doing today?

Being at home?

Pretty much this. The meet-up for Chicago Casuals aren't happening until next week so I'm just going to netplay and record. I will do homework tomorrow.

GGs Skye, would have stayed longer but I have to go to my lil cousins bday party. That 5B 2B gatling with Ara was blowing me up lol.

Chaos said the same thing about him. Due to that, I'm gonna drop Carmine as a sub.

But I'm sure you guys may have guessed, I'm gonna main Hyde and co-main Yuzuriha

EDIT: If only I had the money to get out there, I would be the No. 1 contender for that Runback Championship and you guys know it!

If Valstia is more zoning oriented/looks more fun, then she's gonna be main~ Carmine just has that top spot for having everything I want in a character so far, for now~ :<

It's subject to change~

And Shin still has the King of Runbacks crown, even though he never entered the title fights~

GGs grendy. Netplay is still jokes, but I got live just to be a bro for you so no regrets.

GGs grendy. Netplay is still jokes, but I got live just to be a bro for you so no regrets.

Atleast our connection was solid, my matches with AF seemed slow :(

I agree, I was about ready to kick him.

lol well the word free I never used. Luna seems to think I'm free to you, and I can't be having that. But I wish we didn't have to wait til monday. I got two heads to bust fuck keep them coming luna... lambs for the slaughter... shin can get it too Oh and after I bust these head Luna I want a crack at that GOD title. There's never been a white jesus anyway..

Nah see, everyone else is Free because I died for your sins.

Thus is the way of those who are GDLK.

Nah see, everyone else is Free because I died for your sins.

Thus is the way of those who are GDLK.

lol

I shall destroy all in three days... well, sort of three days... lol

lol

I shall destroy all in three days... well, sort of three days... lol

Remember, after your title match with Lumin and Blak, the title can't be defended again until next casuals.

But a title has to be defended at least once a month.

Except for the paperweight title, since we only go two paperweights.

Unless I pick Carl, then I can be a paperweight.

Rofl I Have no title.

Gotta win one dawg.

You're in the GDLK Title scene, but if you pick Jin you qualify for Runbacks.

Remember, after your title match with Lumin and Blak, the title can't be defended again until next casuals.

But a title has to be defended at least once a month.

Except for the paperweight title, since we only go two paperweights.

Unless I pick Carl, then I can be a paperweight.

Ok so after this monday then I'll have a whole month to just sit on a title...??

It HAS to be defended once a month. But you can challenge me as much as you want if you want the title back after the massacre that will happen Monday bro. :)

It HAS to be defended once a month. But you can challenge me as much as you want if you want the title back after the massacre that will happen Monday bro. :)

1329563249420.gif

Blak you still wanna come over tonight?

LOL I'm glad you fired up. I got this! I guess I'm just gonna have to go on a murder spree again. I wonder which one shall I kill first the... Also I'm saying is ok. I beat whoever first. Then the 2nd person would be my defending title shot. So after which I'm sitting nice for a month.