Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

As the former Vice President of Talent Relations and General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown, and current Noel mod of Dustloop AND Chie mod of MayonakaMidnight: In the Spirit of PEOPLE POWER it is my pleasure to inform you all that I am now technically officially employed.

Luna, this avatar will forever kill me of laughter! LMFAO!

Just testing these av sizes out guys... Ok I'm know what i'm going to do now. Aigis looks small and the shape element does also.. Im bout to fix this a bit

Hold on! How did Luna become Chie mod for MM already? Dude I gotta ask you Luna. How did you manage that?

Their previous Chie mod got promoted, and the head admin knew I was looking at Chie, so he asked me if I'd be willing to do it.

Is this what all that Michigan hate was about or something. :P

Partially.

My friend is willing to host if people are interested pm me for info only rule is gotta be out by 2 because he works in the morning

WAAAAAAAAAAI =[

Our main transportation got trolled with a random "You need to be here for this assignment or else you'll fail" situation.

bus to IL, van to PA lol

I was asking Shin about that.

He said that passenger slots were filled. Was he being fraudulent?

well atm its me, shin, chaos, and moy hopefully. If by chance you guys do end up taking the bus down here, we can all pitch in and rent a van since from how it looks I'll be renting a car anyways. I drive an 08 civic coupe and its not the most comfortable unless you have shotgun hahah

well atm its me, shin, chaos, and moy hopefully. If by chance you guys do end up taking the bus down here, we can all pitch in and rent a van since from how it looks I'll be renting a car anyways. I drive an 08 civic coupe and its not the most comfortable unless you have shotgun hahah

What are the rates for van rental?

If this works, 2-3 of us could be tagging along.