Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

These casuals sessions.....if it wasnt for school I would have been there.

DAMN YOU HIGHER EDUCATION!!!! DAMN YOU I SAY!!!!

You been practicing the marvel i lent you or is its curse strong?

I played it for like 6 hours total. I....I.....I just cant do it T.T

unless you play ragna then no one will like u

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Everyone liked me when I played BB :roboky:

Everyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Everyone liked me when I played BB :roboky:

Everyone.

You played Katz. Not Ragna.

Casuals was good, I didn't touch BB at all too!

Some might say I did something right.

Also Brandino and Rubedo did Ragna mirrors to Faith/ero.

Couldn't come to casuals more or less because of my lack of a phone.

I get my first paycheck next Thursday though, so I'll probably be able to get it turned back on.

I played it for like 6 hours total. I....I.....I just cant do it T.T

thats more than i did congrats. we shall play at next casuals and see whos 5-6 hours was put to better use

So I played Melee, Alpha 2 for the SNES(?), and MvC3 today.

More fighting games than I expected.

It wasn't even ultimate, lol.

That said, most of the time was spent working out the rust with X-23... and I still won all of the matches.

Melee was a different story, timed I lost, switched to 5 stock and I don't think I lost a match when I was using Peach... I picked Fox and Zelda for lulz each once.

Once.

When I picked not Sakura/Ryu in Alpha 2 I don't think I won.

Who were you even playing with?

Your siblings?

Couldn't come to casuals more or less because of my lack of a phone.

I get my first paycheck next Thursday though, so I'll probably be able to get it turned back on.

Any news on getting your old place back?

I need a fighting game that i relatively give a shit about again. I cant do GG (feels like i'm getting in too late), kinda giving up on BB, and the other ones that are out now I'm either waaaaay too bad at or it just doesn't appeal to me. Honestly if I don't go in extra hard on P4A I prolly wont even be in the scene anymore. It would be rather pointless showing up to do nothing...

It's looking like P4U is finally gonna be the game that everyone plays. I know that everyone who plays BB is getting it, as well as most everyone who doesn't.

The last time we all played something, it was late 2010 when we got the scene's feet on the ground.

The problem isn't "having a particular main game". My problem at least is showing up for no reason.

Although I have work and school now, I do still find time to game. But, it pains me to make the time to show and not play games. Its actually the reason I don't show much now. Its just not worth it. So I'm hoping that Persona is THE game we all agree on and more than half of us decide to play. And when I say decide to play, I mean pickup and stick with it. Playing for a month and then not touching it for another 2 is not deciding to play (KOFXIII, SCV, SFxT). Literally that's just a waste of time and money to pick something up and not intend to stick with it. And P4A actually looks like it would be a great game. It would be a shame for all the hype that OUR community has for it (I'm not even counting the entire anime community, just Michigan) to go to waste because no one wants to play it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should spend every hour of every casual playing gaems (misspelled on purpose), its fun just hanging out sometimes. You guys are fun to hang out with in general. It's just an annoyance to spend all this time practicing combos and setups, so that i can come to our gaming sessions and not play games.

Also, I know that this is moreso a personal problem. I just wanted to put it out there.

dont forget DOA5!!! everyone iwll play that the first casuals its released! (then itll fall off the face of the earth) but i do see your problem i kinda have a hard time at casuals because no one wants to play bb against the ragna scrub or wants to play bb in general and my p4u interest is limited because i only see 2 interesting characters and 1 of them is only mildly interesting. Maybe GG will start being played once that is ported over to ps3/360 too? anyways just come when you can and play whatever you feel like you dont need to be the best at something to have fun playing it at casuals.

I admit I kinda did that with Skullgirls (the other games I claimed to play lasted at least two months. :3), but also saw other people doing the pickup/drop, espiecally with the new fighting game released every few months...

Holy crap, this doujin.....

I.... I just can't contain myself......

I'm compelled to share it with everyone....