Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

It's at the end of August right?

I'm trying my damnedest, but I don't think the guy who's letting me stay at his place will appreciate me spending a bunch of money this early on during my employment.

I'll have to talk to him about it, or else I'll find myself without a place to stay :P

There will be more majors later, right now your job and school and finding a place to stay are all more important.

I know that, but this guy wants us to come so bad ;w;

Not good considering it was just announced and there's ALREADY talk on skype of holding our own tournament...

That said, I -probably- wouldn't be able to make the date they have, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The poll was moved, fixed the link.

Anyway people should go and support the scene & whatever games they care about. atm BB has less votes than joke entries and no one even added GG, you're killin' it guys. :p

Since P4A comes out right *after* MM (unless someone owns a JP PS3/360 and is importing, lol) we totally should have some kind of event since there'll be a break before regular ranbats start again. Speaking of which, Timbuktu closed down so if anyone knows of a good venue they should definitely suggest it in the FB group. Pretty sure this is why it took them so long to announce MM, we've had trouble finding a decent venue just for that one event.

On the bright side, for those that don't know we got a super crazy awesome public venue for Mitten Masher Mondays! I don't see an event up for this coming Monday but here's the last one - don't think any of the info will change anyway https://www.facebook.com/events/166542700137154/

Oh yeah, and the thing I came here to link in the first place.. P4A $48 with free shipping hnnnnnnnnnggghhh https://twitter.com/Krusiv/status/223724858071191553

I should probably sleep or something woooooooooo see some of you guys at Chrono's later!

Yea I'll be doing an event for P4 once it comes out. I've been finalizing some deals and things are looking pretty good as of right now. Dan asked if I wanted to do BB, but as posted in the skype group I'll let you guys vote on that one. I need to know if Luna isn't coming is there anyway someone can pick up the hauppage. I also posted the stream on the front page so we in there.

So you guys are already informed about MM. So it's up to know to you guys if you want me to throw BB. In other news lets me today a fun one. Todays the first day of the stream, and is a big day for MI and the anime scene. SO GET HYPE! Also I'll need a ride to casuals today, so who's gonna be able to give me a ride and we are starting cas early right?

It's at the end of August right?

I'm trying my damnedest, but I don't think the guy who's letting me stay at his place will appreciate me spending a bunch of money this early on during my employment.

I'll have to talk to him about it, or else I'll find myself without a place to stay :P

As long as your able to pay your rent. Whatever else is of no concern to him. That said make sure you have money lined up to keep your bills paid on time. If you can't do that, then don't go.

You guys should still go to Michigan Masters it can be you guys last "Hoo Rah" for BB then you can open up the new season with P4U. I know Persona comes out a few days after that but you gotta do this to support the scene. I can't make it due to Military Duties but no need for you guys to drop from MM because P4U won't be there.

Do it for the community, I'll be there for you guys in spirit lol!

I was planning on going anyway since it's within busing distance.

You guys should still go to Michigan Masters it can be you guys last "Hoo Rah" for BB then you can open up the new season with P4U. I know Persona comes out a few days after that but you gotta do this to support the scene. I can't make it due to Military Duties but no need for you guys to drop from MM because P4U won't be there.

Do it for the community, I'll be there for you guys in spirit lol!

Sounds like you need to be kidnapped. I'm on my way :china:

Hey blak when i get home imma send you a PM unless youre gonna be on skype tonight

As long as your able to pay your rent. Whatever else is of no concern to him. That said make sure you have money lined up to keep your bills paid on time. If you can't do that' date=' then don't go.[/quote']

I'm not paying rent lol. My cousin is letting me stay at his place for now until I get enough money saved up to get my own place.

Hence the reason why I don't think he'd like it if I spent a bunch of money on a trip atm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/386146758106132/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_mall_plan teh official Monday casuals event.

Ahaha, it's cool guys, I just wanted a back up plan in case anything happened sooner than expected. Thanks everyone.

You know that feel, bro.

lkdlfjksda I just scrolled up and read stuff, really wish I had a place to offer. :/ Let me know if there's anything else I can do I guess, don't wanna leave a Luminbro hangin'.

My phone is officially turned back on. So make sure to call me if you wanna get a hold of me.

I miss you niggas ;w;

So that's why you called me at work!

I was like

"Who is this Kevin, I know several Kevins. Oh but Luna's phone is off. Eh, whatever, they'll leave a message if it's important."

Sounds like you need to be kidnapped. I'm on my way :china:

If you can get through the gate and somehow get a clone of me to take my place, sure let's do this!

If you can get through the gate and somehow get a clone of me to take my place, sure let's do this!

Congratz on modship shin.

Congrats, Shin. What caused it?

Also, you should loan Axis your copy of Extend and let him use your XBL account.

Axis must get on XBL and get destroyed, one way or another. It is his destiny.

@ AXIS: Thanks. BTW, didn't you become Kanji mod?

Congrats, Shin. What caused it?

Also, you should loan Axis your copy of Extend and let him use your XBL account.

Axis must get on XBL and get destroyed, one way or another. It is his destiny.

1) Thanks. I became the Yu moderator for the P4U thread

2) No, AXIS still has my stick... Until then, I won't trade him, LOL!

3) I'll play you on XBL since I prefer playing BB on stick anyway, unless you're bored of fighting Jin.

EDIT: Yeah, you're Kanji mod, Congrats bro!