Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

You hear a lot about "us"?

As in "people other than Axis"?

From who, the lot of us are a bunch of turtles and impoverished NAHs.

I've lurked this area of the forums just to see whats going on, Youtube videos of casuals (y'all niggas are crazy lol) and talking shit with syn. He says you guys are probably best anime group in the midwest; as much as we disagree, I can say that he's never lied to me about anything.

One of these days I'm gonna have to come down and play you guys when I don't have to work...

I go by DK (Dynamic Kickz, not Donkey Kong...), I've been playing fighters since '10 and I just got back from Japan about a month ago due to work and I played a bit of Persona out there. I gotta say this, I hear a lot about you guys and when I get some time off, I need to hang with y'all.

I need to play you all in P4A, especially this AXIS dude, I saw him play during Summer Jam and he looked hella legit (Good shit on blowing up Chris G)! I can only imagine you gotten stronger which makes me hype yet sad I can never make it out to you guys gatherings.

Come down and support the scene dude.

No I am not legit I am just a scrub. =3

I'm gradually working my way back into playing on and off, I may try to swing by for casuals if I'm not out of town somewhere that weekend. All I've been working on lately is P4A and just getting back into the groove in general. Only thing that's going to get me back into keeping up with regular practice is having some people to play with, and all the new GG business is getting me excited.

Holy hell 2 new people in the thread... what is this I don't even

Shoutouts to torchlight casuals?

Nah good games were had all around today, p4u and otherwise.

Leo and I ran a fun set in marvel. God I love marvel.

I got bodied in p4a by Leo. And rubedo. But not rubedo's elizabeth. Maybe.

Hey guys.

I'm not dead.

Carry on.

EDIT: Oh hey I see another guy who lives in Troy. So do I. This is good for me.

Shoutouts to me blocking and winning because of it.

Shoutouts to rubedo for the ride and getting mindgamed by an akigasmed Seon.

Shoutouts to Solid Snack, best character in Brawl.

Shoutouts to me landing combos more consistently despite having not played since last Friday casuals I've been to.

I guess I'm technically not TOTALLY out of nowhere new as Seon, Leo, and Shardz all know me, but I've never actually be out to any of the meets or anything so I may as well be!

Just workin on my basics and stuff (again) for now, don't expect too much out of me :p

Anyone giving rides to casuals Friday?

Oh you guys run casuals on Fridays? When/where? I mainly wanted to show up at the ranbat for p4a casuals anyway.

Well I have to work until 7 Friday. But I have Saturday off, so if someone wanted to pick me up Friday after work I can stay as long as possible.

Welp, can't host this Friday, and neither can Chrono.

Looking pretty grim for casuals this week.

EDIT: Apparently Chrono is gonna host. Have fun guys.

Since I have a doctor's appointment at 4 today, can whoever is picking up Luna get me on the way?

Yes, let us do gaems. Anyone volunteering to provide poverty niggas with rides?

Had a good time, I'll definitely be around in the future.

I know I'm a pretty weak player as it stands, I haven't really touched anything in over a year and I've been working on P4A for just about a week. Definitely felt like I made some progress and learned some stuff just in the time I was there Friday, just gonna keep practicing. I'll probably add some of you on XBL.

And I guess I'll just go by Deca for the sake of simplicity, that's what most people know me as.

Augh, more names that start with "De".

Del

Dev

Deca

At least yours is more discernable in a loud environment since it has more syllables...

I'll post here once they're confirmed.

I assume Chrono won't want to host like 4 times in 3 weeks, so I'll probably end up hosting, but still need everyone out by 11...