Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Well I've been oddly busy lately and a friend from back in college is coming up to visit this weekend so I probably won't make casuals. Wasn't really planning to hit youma either since this is my first chance at a quiet weekend in like a month.

Just wanted to say I'm still alive and haven't been scared off or anything :P

I don't think anyone has met me before lol.

Also tki, I go to school at emu and live next to arborland, we should play sometime.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also tki, I go to school at emu and live next to arborland, we should play sometime.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh shit, totally! I've been hoping to find someone local since I moved out here haha. I live on Ballard in Brickhaven.

Don't worry about it deca everyone is gonna be at youma.

Just enjoy the weekend man.

Dues ex come to a meetup sometime man I like new people! it brings me hope!

So I'm hearing all games are being played on 360... Anyone have a ps3 pad to 360 converter? I probably won't enter BB if I can't play on ps3 pad. I'm a joke on everything else. Big let down since that's the only tourney I was gonna do.

Guys, must I purchase a badge to enter the tournament?

I have Saturday and Sunday off!

Good luck at the tournament this weekend guys. Here's hoping we don't end up in 1 pool lololol.

Don't worry about it deca everyone is gonna be at youma.

You know it's a sign when "everyone" doesn't include me.

I won't be able to join, guys.

You NOEL what Katz? That pun TRIGGER'D a BARREL of laughs from me. You're really BLOOMing into a master of puns and trust me, I got quite the OPTIC sense for puns. Aren't puns such a BLAST? Totally off the CHAIN if you know what I mean.

For Luna and Toasty.

Yo, LunaKage, I'm really sorry if you showed up wanting to play on Sunday, but we had no Ps3 pad converters in the morning and my friends wanted to dip set and I was not gonna play you on an xbox pad lol. Really glad we got to talk for a while on Saturday though. Was fun catching up.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/fort-wayne-in-someone-please-post-something-for-crying-out-loud.57850/page-91#post-7671191 vods for all of my matches if you're interested.

axis I don't think I could've beaten you on a ps3 pad but it would at least have been a fun match. Sorry, things didn't work out that way. You seem even more solid then you did at Michigan Masters even now that you're juggling Persona (nice Kanji btw!)

All in all, tourney was fun, but getting drunk Friday night and high Saturday night was way more fun sorry D:

Just got home like 40 minutes ago.

Had tons of fun at the con good games to everyone.

I wanna do a shoutouts list but it would be too long and I am too tired.

Gonna do it tomorrow!

Youmacon was my first big(ish) tournament experience. Was a total blast. Bummer there was no GG tourney though.

Bummer that there wasn't even a setup for GG casuals there. Had a lot of fun playing last year and was very disappointed...

Yeah its all good. Im just glad I shaved all the rust off, my Noel was a complete asshole by the end of the con. Axis told me I would have won the tourney if I entered. I didnt get to see how Axis looked during the tourney, was he really that rusty?

I think I saw you playing against a valk a whole bunch. I was gonna come up and try to play, but was way too shy.

Got to meet axis in the elevator though, was pretty cool.