Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The Michigan Thread 35 - Kupo.

Hello. I am a friend of blakmaphia, (I think I spelled it right). I currently play BBCS2 and thats the only one i have currently. I wanted to join the community. How do i do that?

We're having casuals tomorrow if you would like to show up and meet people.

I have work until 10pm so i dont know if im gonna make it tomorrow. :(

We're having casuals tomorrow if you would like to show up and meet people.

Well so far I do not have a car :/. I do have a Ps3 with a head set and skype that I get onto every night :sweatdrop:.

Welcome to the MI community. Since you don't have a car, that means you will fit in here just fine :3

If anyone shows up tomorrow, I wont be home, I will be at Shutocon, but I will miss all of you niggas, because a con wont be the same without those of you who normally go :c

Welcome to the MI community. Since you don't have a car, that means you will fit in here just fine :3

If anyone shows up tomorrow, I wont be home, I will be at Shutocon, but I will miss all of you niggas, because a con wont be the same without those of you who normally go

ty and YAY :toot:.

Well hopefully I can come down with my friends sometime. i will surely get my ass kicked :sweatdrop: but is it about having fun :3.

Hello. I am a friend of blakmaphia, (I think I spelled it right). I currently play BBCS2 and thats the only one i have currently. I wanted to join the community. How do i do that?

Kill a goat in my name.

Jokes aside welcome to the scene.

Just show up to a meet up.

@ Blak, show up for me! :D

If anyone shows up tomorrow, I wont be home, I will be at Shutocon, but I will miss all of you niggas, because a con wont be the same without those of you who normally go :c

I'm gonna be at Shutocon for just Saturday, so I might see you there. (Bachelor Party hangover pending)

Kill a goat in my name.

Jokes aside welcome to the scene.

Just show up to a meet up.

@ Blak, show up for me! :D

I will try. (even though i only live 3 miles away)

I will try. (even though i only live 3 miles away)

yuyrp XD. I ty all for the warm welcome and hope to come out.

Hey New guy. Im Skye and I be derpin

Just them.

I was there, didn't see Koopa though. I hung out with Miller and DaviKaze though.

Davi's wife was cosplaying as Mitsuru, she did a good job man.

Oh I won a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening for winning the BB tournament, I was happy about that shit. I also got a bunch of shit from the Dealer Room for a change, it's so fucking nice to NOT be broke at a con, looking forward to youmacon already.

Also, just an FYI, UFGT is all but confirmed for me, it would take some horrible luck for me to not make it this time.

Not every black scene member is me now.

To those that are interested in going to UFGT with me:

$70 hotel

$16 gas

http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/register/ - In a nutshell $35 venue and $10 for each game. If you're only playing GG/BB side tournies you can get a $15 spectator badge.

Add however much for food and that should be it.

hmmmm

me and luna could ride with you then right miller?

We had a CS1 release party? We didn't even technically exist when that game first came out.

We had a CSE release party though. Twas good fun.

I think we should.

We had a CS1 release party? We didn't even technically exist when that game first came out.

We had a CSE release party though. Twas good fun.

I think we should.

I remember going to this gaming place in MI before CS1 was released into USA. Instead, someone brought an imported copy there.