Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi!

AC: Ky Kiske Discussion

I couldn't see the entire thing, I saw the background for overdrives but all I could really see was his standing slash before it ended. And does anyone know the properties of lightning javelin? It would be nice if that thing causes wall bounce. If you can't move after it then you're pretty much a sitting duck while the opponent waits for you to fall. =\

And does anyone know the properties of lightning javelin? It would be nice if that thing causes wall bounce.

It 'causes a clean hit!! =o

did slide seem slower in those videos? it seemed like it was slower in one and not in the other... maybe it's just me offtopic: i had a dream where ACSE came out as fast as CSE, haha

I think because he did the FB for CSE, and then did the second one (the thin lighting f.s thing), and that takes 50% it did the overdrive background I guess. To me it looked like Lightning Wang was his EX follow-up crap thing, then his falling animation. I expected them to use the follow-up. Meh, maybe it's only a placeholder. We'll see. Probably not though.

In that clip that was posted earlier, did the air stun edge combo or did the Johnny just not tech out? I couldn't tell if the beat counter turned black.

In that clip that was posted earlier, did the air stun edge combo or did the Johnny just not tech out? I couldn't tell if the beat counter turned black.

most likely just didn't tech. that never worked before and I don't see any reason it should now

slide is slower, it was slower in the other video to, it supposedly doesnt go as far anymore ethier. Also supposedly ky can acctauly chain combo to his new f+hs but only from f+p. Also suppsoedly they added a frc to his air fireball now? It already had one though, so ethier its a mistake and its stil there, or maybe now its right when it shoots out.(or even both) shrug

6P>6H Chain huh? Hmm... Fun. Slide looks like it has Instant knockdown... Anji in that one video fell instantly after the RC on the 2nd hit of Dipper.

Slide looks like it has Instant knockdown... Anji in that one video fell instantly after the RC on the 2nd hit of Dipper.

Wait... it wasen't like that in slash already? >_>

I think what he meant to say is that they fall faster after the second hit? I guess that explains why he wasn't able to follow up after the RC. =\

Yea... Sorry about that... I should've made that more clear... That is what I meant... I thought that kinda sucked...

Well, its not like it was a good idea too follow up after the 2nd hit if stun dipper. I don't think anyone even does that anymore in slash >_>

I do sometimes >.> I honestly don't know what to think about ky in this new game. Perhaps it's because i'm not obsessing over it as much as I did with slash, or at all. D: I'll just wait for the final product.

I feel dat...I'm like when the final product comes out then I'll make my assumptions and start talkin bout how bad the animation is on certain moves (Lightning Javalin) to name one...I think Pozer said something about it...Of course everyone is not going to wait on the finish product to start talkin...

I'm not really feeling hyped up about Accent Core either. Since the game is still in its testing stages anything is up for change at this point. But I guess I'll wait for the final release too rather then get all worked up about the news and changes the come along the way.

Hrmm I didnt even realize there was a anji vs ky match. Hrmm dang ky so shitty. Light saber looks pretty awfull, to bad he doesnt have s, f+k loop anymore, maybe you could get some random combos useing that stick to the ground bug with light sabers new properties so hed have a random set up for it. But now with no powerfull ground combos looks like that wont matter anyway shrug.

Yeah ky looks like he's gonna be doing the same 4 hit combo ending with 2D into CSE, rinse and repeat. Slide looks crappy so does GS bounce thing unless they increase untechable time in the final product.

Thanks for sticking the thread. I have a question to strike up discussion: Will the new and improved 6hs be good for wakeup/oki just like the old one?

All I'm saying is this...Now that GS will have a ground bounce...You better be able to do something off that...I don't care to much for da loop...but you better give me somethin off GB...

It looks like it has good range but unfortunately I don't think there's any video yet that showcases how it works on block. The old 6HS gave plenty of frame advantage on block and it made getting S-K loop much easier. So until we see its properties on block, we won't really know. I really wish they just changed the command of his old 6HS though. =\

Thanks for sticking the thread.

I have a question to strike up discussion:

Will the new and improved 6hs be good for wakeup/oki just like the old one?

Doesn't seem like it. It doesn't seem to build guard meter to much but the range is HUGE.

Sign in to follow this