Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi!

AC: Ky Kiske Discussion

just wanted to know if some one could link me to the Ky Throw video that was out and about. I found it once, it seemed like a tutorial/guide of what combos to do against each character but I can't find the movie for the life of me now. Any one know where I could find it?

Proration would be the same. Both lack Forced Prorate and both use 8 GB. 5K would be better based on the fact that it does more damage as a move. 4 more points of damage. Altho it might end up as only 1 more point for the total combo. So it doesn't really matter. Proration only matters if it's the first hit of the combo. Forced Prorate is what happens mid-combo. Hell off of TK RtL assuming you land it. On Some characters. You can regain about 30-40% of the meter you spent on the Super. In the corner tho. Those are likely only the Robot and Potemkin.

I thought 5K had 80% proration?

Reread the post. Last sentence or two of the first paragraph.

Reread the post. Last sentence or two of the first paragraph.

I saw that, but I thought it was forced.

Only way for Ky to Force Prorate is throwing the other player thankfully.

Sadly he has a ton of normal proration. I still kinda don't understand why Greed Sever or Either Vapor Thrust have proration at all. Kinda unneeded IMO.

http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/ky.html

Only way for Ky to Force Prorate is throwing the other player thankfully.

Sadly he has a ton of normal proration. I still kinda don't understand why Greed Sever or Either Vapor Thrust have proration at all. Kinda unneeded IMO.

http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/ky.html

They were probably afraid of rewarding Ky with big damage every time he reversals out of someone's pressure; but given that the guard bar drops like mad, LJ loops do shit damage, and the fact that VT is like the most baitable and terrible DP in the game, it does seem kinda unneeded. Unlike Sol though, Ky doesn't need to spend a lot of tension to combo off DP (slash VT is free combo on CH, 25% at most for a generic LJ loop?), so I guess it's low risk/cost for low reward. Just like everything else in Ky's arsenal :vbang:

Well, I'm new to Ky, so maybe it's just bad timing with it(Or I just suck.. <_<), but.. I can't seem to get 2D>SVT>LJ>2P> S>2HS>VT>LJ to work. Even when I get 2P to hit, 2HS never does.

You may want to try to run forward as soon as you land after LJ hits. It takes a tad bit of practice but you'll get it.

Hm...I can land most of it now, but when I go for the 2HS, it's knocking them back, not up(Or missing entirely because S knocks them too far away <_<;). I might just not be moving forward enough after landing, though.

It is. IIRC it's easiest on Millia. I can check. But CH 6P>6H>236S>IAD>j.S should work pretty easy on her. Gonna be a certain distance of course. As soon as I hook up my PS2 today I'll check it out.

Sign in to follow this