Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi!

AC: Ky Kiske Discussion

There's a reason it worked. It's the same reasons they took it away. It's faster than any overhead should be and it doesn't even look like an overhead. It's too much of an advanced unique move for Ky to have. Ky is only allowed to have boring slow attacks that are all copied from every other 2D fighter, just like all of Sol's moves.

I don't remember Crescend Slash being fast... or well, maybe it is, considering GGX's speed.

EX Ky's Crescend Slash was sort of crappy, IMO.

By toning down SD...giving him a sidewinder type more for clean hit properties, also giving him EX moves...plus increasing the overall speed of the game, not to mention that they didn't say that they will be making Ky slower...he still sounds hella good...GS wasn't that safe and was better used if u cross-up with it...the way it looks he still might be able to jc after 2H...he gets his VT loop ability back (it seems for right now) I'm thinking what more can you ask for right now...

Really though it's just completely different though. Yall are using the logic in terms of how you play it now, when you facter in the new moves and forcebreaks, there is no telling what new tactics or combos will open up.

There's a reason it worked. It's the same reasons they took it away. It's faster than any overhead should be and it doesn't even look like an overhead. It's too much of an advanced unique move for Ky to have. Ky is only allowed to have boring slow attacks that are all copied from every other 2D fighter, just like all of Sol's moves.

Ah, faster then any over head should be? The move didnt even combo from normal attacks on a grounded opponent that I remember. Where as techinquly a light saber does. Also doesnt look like a over head? Almost all teh dusts in the game period dont look like they should be overhead to me, so I dunno about that logic.

On another note apperently kys f+k is cancelable by specials, so basicly sounds to me like its basicly X f+k shrug.

apperently kys f+k is cancelable by specials

Heck, that's good for me if it's true. Ky really needed something in exchange for losing his 6K loop.

6k loop is better then any special...unless they up the damage on his specials...however 6HS into 6k loop took off alot...so they need to some major thinking on this...

Really though it's just completely different though. Yall are using the logic in terms of how you play it now, when you facter in the new moves and forcebreaks, there is no telling what new tactics or combos will open up.

True. The new VT followup is comboable. And 6hs wall bounces if you are hit in the air by it. Which brings me to my question: Will 6hs be the newest AA since 2hs got nerfed? I've seen how it looks on Isuka. It kinda looks like one.

Ah' date=' faster then any over head should be? The move didnt even combo from normal attacks on a grounded opponent that I remember. Where as techinquly a light saber does. Also doesnt look like a over head? Almost all teh dusts in the game period dont look like they should be overhead to me, so I dunno about that logic.[/quote']

Name me one dust attack that had less frames than cresent slash.

True. The new VT followup is comboable. And 6hs wall bounces if you are hit in the air by it. Which brings me to my question: Will 6hs be the newest AA since 2hs got nerfed? I've seen how it looks on Isuka. It kinda looks like one.

When did u hear about 2H gettin nerfed...did that pass me up...

Its on a french website. It said that its one hit, slower and has much more recovery. On the plus its stronger than before and lifts the opponent up on ch.

They didnt say anything about the reel-in properties that it has. It maybe still slash but I dunno.

Normal Moves: -6K. 6K - S no longer connect. (more recovery frames?) -2HS. One hit. pops up on counter hit. 2HS - 2D/2S-2HS gatling removed. -6HS. Motion changed, huge forward hitbox. Ground hit causes stagger. Frame advantage decreased by a bit (dont worry). Invinsibility on feet. Can not be gatling from any normal moves. I found it on the AC changes Thread...

Why name a dust attack? How about name an overhead that is less frames. I'd say Anji's 3P. And as FS said you could combo GS at least on some people (Slayer comes to mind). Ky's dust doesn't look overhead like at all. Most dusts either look like they would be an overhead, or like they would launch you. I coulda sworn 2H on CH floated already. Or is that only against a jump-in?

haha omg... could sammy be anymore lazy with that lighting javelion animation? Just pause it, its his fucking knock down animation mix with his flip from shoryuken... cept its only those 2 frames oh man thats painfull....... My gawd man thats hideous. Sorry i had to repeat myself its that ugly looking.. Also his force break new move thing is just his stand slash.... looks like lazyness wins again.

I'd have to agree with that Ky's move that follows up after VT looks ugly as fuck =/ I mean shit, it isn't that hard to draw a few more frames on it (like 5 or 6 more). Hope they make some more frames for it after beta if this game does get a final release, but I'm really doubting that (seeing HOS and all). And erm, what was that he was trying to do on the ground? Was that actually a force break? I didn't know they were supers. Or did he just try to do CSE FRC Super glitch (it looked more or less like he force break the CSE, I dunno).

Sign in to follow this