Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi!

AC: Ky Kiske Discussion

I've just watched the Ky VS Johnny XX:AC match, and it seems like if GS is done close enough, perhaps the ground bounce could allow for possible air combo followups? Lightning Javelin looks like a projectile. And what was that OD he used? The ending animation looked like a whiffed Rising Force but he still had tension? Man i'm just confused.

That was supposed to be his Force Break but you couldn't see it since Johnny was in the air. Some FB's have super flashes.

Stun dipper is horrible. Harder to combo after counter hit shoryukens. Shoryuken loop is still GONE. It was never in any of the beta tests that I read so dunno why it was talked about in this thread.... jump dust stays out for about 3-4 seconds now and is supposedly pretty strong..... new move stun raise.... no explination really given for it.... Big fireball is still really slow, and the FRC is now later as well.... Air regular fireball no longer has a FRC on landing, only when it shoots out now... Big air fireball in the air ethier doesnt have a FRC anymore or its changed. Still has FRC on fast fireball, but its still slow. You can combo after air ride teh lighting now. Stand slash does the old stun again possibly. To tired to write out the bigger more in depth crapola....

better j.D omg Air stun edge having a "on release" FRC sounds really interesting. Maybe air CSE just has one FRC point now? Combo after air RTL...uh, lol okay. Later CSE FRC is going to be weird, I guess the cancel is just to end recovery once the projectile's already out now? Everything else...eh, sure, whatever.

... does anyone know how Ky's Force Break works? ... does it work like Ray Divider? And yeah, I already know the move looks more like a sphere than a "barrier" (like in X and XX).

His force break works when you CSE. Add a command(i think its 214D) and i think there's another one(46D) involved with the overdrive background. Dunno about Ray Divider. Does anyone have any recent vids of Ky?

Yeah, I know that you can add another command, and Ky makes a non-IK version of Rising Force. What I want to know is: is his force break (214 or 236 D while executing CSE) like Ray Divider? If yes, will it be similar to XX's / Isuka's?

Could anyone post some vids of Ky? I´d love to see the new moves! And I would like to see Ray Divider! PLZ:)

u should post that in the video thread... but yea i want to see the Ray Divider 2...

yeah but I guess theres non with the new Ray Divider! and whats that stun raise?

Seriously dude, read up on this stuff, its all over the place.

Other than that, you know just as much as we do.

Can't find your answers here, too bad, we don't know either.

we already have a top ky :( I'm hoping for a mid tier Ky with lots of awesome gimmicks (as opposed to lamer old ky gimmicks mind ye)

Sign in to follow this