Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

San Antonio TX Thread v5.0: Gatherings @ Ultra Arcade, RikRic, and Dreamonoid's

Woah...There's a SA thread? Ya'all should make it out to the next Bar Fights. :P

Steve? Oh, the Jin guy! Yes, I beat him. It's just that...the more people we can get up here, the better, you know? I don't want the TOs thinking that there's no interest in the game. Also, I haven't played Sky King & Gli3 in a long time.

P.S. GGs Steve! Your Jin was really fun to fight! It's rare that I run into good Jins.

P.S.S. I've heard things...& I want to see how strong your "100% American" Jin is, Yuushiro. :kitty:

lol I won the BB UFO ranbat at ufo and got a trophy for it.

I was with dsmoove and donavan team at evo too lol.., there's some videos at PNW channel for it.

how strong is your hazama?

I must apologize to Marcell for bringing great shame to the Kisaragi legacy

Next time I go to an event in Dallas I'm gonna get the day before off work as well so I can sleep before going.

I didn't get out of work til after midnight and had to drive for over 5 hours. Didn't get any sleep at all. Tournament started several hours late and by then I was in a totally zombified state.

STEVE COLLECT YOUR LEGENDARY PRIZE AT UFO

When should I come?

Only one more week of classes left. Then I take my final final exam. Then I graduate :toot:

Then you can play blazblue with me?!

@Steve...

that's k..., console have different timings that usually throw me off. That's what happened at evo too mostly.....

too used to the arcade

Oh, damn, there's actually a scene for BB here in San Antonio?

I'm surprised.

3 people pretty much lol.

I netplay Extend on PSN. Unless somehow we get an offline meet (which would be awesome btw).

>3 people

That's....low. This is the 9th largest city in the whole damn US!

I probably couldn't go to an offline meet anyway, I'm only 16 and I'm unemployed without a car, so I'd have to convince my parents to take me, and there's no way they'd let me go hang out with some guys in their 20s.

I'm not good enough for that kind of thing, now, but if I ever do get good enough, I'll think about it.

>3 people

That's....low. This is the 9th largest city in the whole damn US!

I probably couldn't go to an offline meet anyway, I'm only 16 and I'm unemployed without a car, so I'd have to convince my parents to take me, and there's no way they'd let me go hang out with some guys in their 20s.

zzzzzz dont worry about it, im young too and my parents are really against it but its worth it to me, haha.

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 (including $200 to P4A) in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls.

For more information, visit the official thread here (http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?14526-Aug-25-2012-ARK-V!-1400-Bonus-Pots!-Feat-The-Best-of-the-South!-(Jacksonville-AR)) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

Just created an account here, I play BB & P4A. I'm a member of the facebook group "210 poverty games" looking for more members. I believe Gli & his bro are members as well

Hey. Nice to see the thread getting some activity.

Yeah we are both on here. I'll add you on PSN so we can play sometime.

Xbla only :'( but anyone who visits this thread is free to add me

Well, if sometime we can get an offline gathering that would be the best. I know Subway Fight Nights are still around.

I'm actually tring to find a venue that would let us host weekly gatherings, I'm just hoping we have enough dedicated players who would show up. I encourage everyone to check out our anime fighter facebook group "210 poverty games"