Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

Lets not let this one be a train wreck this time-errr, fail to meet the classy status of the old thread.

Alas, poor thread, I knew it.

Now then, looks like we're getting more soundalikes for the English voice track in Extend, but nobody in their right mind would dare use English Hazama.

Alas, poor thread, I knew it.

Now then, looks like we're getting more soundalikes for the English voice track in Extend, but nobody in their right mind would dare use English Hazama.

So we're getting the cs2 treatment again?

yay me and my team mate won a local team tournament :toot:

we were even supposed to get some prizes from zen united but shoutouts to italian post offices not being fast enough

and also got interviewed by sakabato for that dustloop scene interviews project~

I'm soooooo not used to actually speaking english instead of listening/writing/reading it

There's two hazama in godsgarden 5~

Buppa and Mitsurugi, they both play for the East team.

After being away for quite some time with MVC3 and Vergil. I realized how much better this game was than MVC3. Can't wait for Extend Hazama hype. I hope he has legitimate combos. Have yet to see professionals figure out anything worthy. (Buppa, Kagetsu, etc all seem to be using different "low damage" combos.)

Are you talking about that 5C > 2C > 214D~B > 5C (or 3C) > 214D~B shit that they do for no apparent reason, only to go into stance before the opponent techs? Yeah, I have yet to figure out why they do that.

Are you talking about that 5C > 2C > 214D~B > 5C (or 3C) > 214D~B shit that they do for no apparent reason, only to go into stance before the opponent techs? Yeah, I have yet to figure out why they do that.

Really, really didn't like the use of it in combo video Jourdal just posted. But I never like it when a combo doesn't have knock-down.

The JC5 airtrains-to-corner seemed cool though. Gonna see if they can be practiced in CS2.

Really, really didn't like the use of it in combo video Jourdal just posted. But I never like it when a combo doesn't have knock-down.

The JC5 airtrains-to-corner seemed cool though. Gonna see if they can be practiced in CS2.

I don't know. I don't like that either. I admit you can get good oki, but it seems lazy. Even Hazama's challenges in BBCS EX look like they do more damage than Buppa's. Shame.

The combo video was terrible except the 5C relaunch thing in the beginning. I'll add them to the CSE combo section once I make that thread and I'll only put the more optimal of the flash kick combos since they're mostly just different iterations of each other and it's not worst listing them out.