Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

Here's a nice little combo I found in CS2 for the ones who aren't used to dashing TK yet, nothing special though:

5C > Houtenjin > dash 214D~C > crossunder 6C > dash 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > dash > TK loop x4 > 5C > 2C > Gasshoukyaku

6903 damage, ~74 meter gain even though it doesn't really matter since it's different on extend. But it probably still nets over 50 meter, and I guess it can be followed by another Gasshoukyaku or 3C > Mizuchi.

I tried it off a few other starters, the only ones who seem to support 4 reps are 6B and 2C.

Others which definitely support 3 reps and a decent Gasshoukyaku ender are 6A, 3C, 5B > 3C, 2A > 5B > 3C.

I guess the dash after Jakou is optional if you go for 3 reps, but you should probably include it for consistency against small characters.

6D~A > 4D~A also feels a little weird on Makoto due to her retarded hitbox, especially off a bad starter, but at least it's possible lol.

It nets more damage than this one up to Gasshoukyaku, and you probably get 50 meter back by the fourth rep as well.

I've also been wondering why nobody has been using the loop up to now, it's definitely better than multiple 6Cs both in terms of damage and meter gain, at least in corner bnbs.

So a day from now and CSE. I'll see if I can come up with some good practical combos people haven't found out yet.

Or I can focus on school and continue with general relativity... I'll just have to wait and see.

They didn't have CSE. Fuck you too Canada you garbage ass country.

Yeah wth, Same shit for me (cept east coast) but a gamestop 40 miles out has it... and nothing withinn 15 miles for me. SOMEONE fucked up...

Shit tier gamestop didn't have it but I ordered online so it should be here by the end of the day

Ahh to relive being a netplayer once again and farewell CS2

I have come to the conclusion that after playing BB offline after nearly 3 months of nothing but netplay that netplay makes my hazama execution shit. Fuck this I'm using relius/6Bagna Online.

The top hat thread was the social thread, I don't know what this is.

402432_218449191584937_100002595728295_405810_1669055430_n.jpg

the not as fun thread...

remember the days of when dacid and zidane would just get into random arguments? I miss those days.

Did my first loop in CS2 netplay, 3 reps in the standard bnb.

Manly tears.

Btw, since I guess most of you lucky westerners already have extend, could someone test if this

5C > Houtenjin > dash 214D~C > crossunder 6C > dash 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > Jakou > dash > TK loop x4 > 5C > 2C > Gasshoukyaku

can be followed up by 3C > Mizuchi or another Gasshoukyaku?

Trying it off 5B>3C and 2A>stuff into 3 reps would also be nice.

I'm only getting my copy by the end of the month. : <