Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

I think Hazama's damage off a CH AA 2C may have gone up considerably compared to CS2.

I actually don't remember what we could off 2C CH in CS2, but in CSX we can get about ~6k+;

2C 623D RC 214D~C 6C dash 5C j.C x5 dash 2C tk j.214B *

* = either dash loop if you are close the corner or go into aerial if mid screen

You can actually do 2C 623D RC 214D~C 6C dash 5C 2C tk j214B dash 5C j.C x5 2C tk j.214B * but while I was trying this out on Arakune I felt that going straight away into the loop wasn't easy because of how far the 623D could throw the opponent away, so most of the time I'd end up too far away for the dash 5C (after tk j214B) to connect.

Should be able to get about 3 additional reps if you get close to a corner.

I think Hazama's damage off a CH AA 2C may have gone up considerably compared to CS2.

I actually don't remember what we could off 2C CH in CS2, but in CSX we can get about ~6k+;

Really?

In CS2 I did

CH 2C > Jakou > dash 5C > 6C > dash 5C/2C > j.5Cx5 > 2C > TK x3 > 5C > 2C > 214D~B

just for 4,6K, and a shit ton of meter of course.

It seems that you leave out 6C, isn't it optimal to include it once if you can?

My bad, I forgot the 214D~C 6C part when I wrote down that stuff lol

fix'd

2C 623D RC 214D~C 6C dash 5C j.C x5 dash 2C tk j.214B *

* = either dash loop if you are close the corner or go into aerial if mid screen

You can actually do 2C 623D RC 214D~C 6C dash 5C 2C tk j214B dash 5C j.C x5 2C tk j.214B * but while I was trying this out on Arakune I felt that going straight away into the loop wasn't easy because of how far the 623D could throw the opponent away, so most of the time I'd end up too far away for the dash 5C (after tk j214B) to connect.

Should be able to get about 3 additional reps if you get close to a corner.

rather than use your meter to RC, you can do dashing jayoku for stronger damage. in corner haz gets 8k off 2c ch and midscreen is about 7.2k iirc?

speaking of CH anti air... is 2C hazama's best option i've been using 214~b with good results. whats the best option though?

edit: While im already plaguing you guys with noob questions, can I get some pointers on Hazama's loop? As far as I understand it, you just get a hard knockdown (usually 241D~C, 6C unless in the corner), and then do 5C, 2C, j.214B (xN), right?

I also realize that you buffer the entire directional movement during the 2C, which feels really strange to a BB newbie, so that you can do the j.214B as early as possible. Also, it seems cleaner if you do 8214B even though it's not a true tiger knee which would be 2147B, right?

i still can't get the otg 5C to hit afterwards though no matter what I try, not to mention a dashing 5c. I must be missing something big.

Also, it seems cleaner if you do 8214B even though it's not a true tiger knee which would be 2147B, right?

Never do 2147B. Do 8214B. Buffer the 8 during 2C.

speaking of CH anti air... is 2C hazama's best option i've been using 214~b with good results. whats the best option though?

For another anti air option, you have 5a. If they're a bit farther, you can also 6d! To answer your question, 214d~b is a legit anti air, it's just easy to bait and punish in high level play.

rather than use your meter to RC, you can do dashing jayoku for stronger damage. in corner haz gets 8k off 2c ch and midscreen is about 7.2k iirc?

I guess dashing hountejin is also better than RC off 6B+C 623D right?

I've been trying that out but I can't seem to get the motion for a dashing hountejin down consistently, how do you go about that?

I've personally been trying with 6236236B.

If your a looser like me you can also input a 2626 motion for Houtenjin. Im using a stick so no idea if its like 23626B or what but its pretty quick.

Alright guys! Extend match up threads are up, CS2 match ups will be archived in 1 week. I am hoping someone with various character match up experience can lead the pack. (Guyman???) I've been pretty busy as of late (Being a community leader is hard work lol). It looks like KV has been holding it down in here, so thank you KV you're the best. Now go discuss how strong your Goku character is.

thank you arc sys for keeping hazama's burst at goku level~ special super secret videos will be up after bbr unless you watch me unveil my secret tech then (:

Now go discuss how strong your Goku character is.

Flies around not giving a shit? Check

Powering up summons the spirit if his hair dresser? Check

Swag Level- Just below K'