Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

10/10, would rage again.

But if you're being serious then what planet are you living on. Hazama has been consistently strong since CS1.

Hazama sucks. Come @ me nerds

Hazama wasn't even strong. The buffs were justified.

This is the post. I lol'd hard here.

Also, I remember YukiBlue back from when he played Hazama, and pretty much every other character. He stopped playing Hazama because of something like, "this character gets rewarded for everything he does..." :zidane:

There's so much j.c it's actually disgusting. At least now there's some variation though, I guess. I do like the overdrive/new chain stuff shenanigans.

Hazama sucks. Come @ me nerds

She isn't that strong, really guys!

:V

Hazama wasn't even strong. The buffs were justified.

I knew you were trolling and I still raged.

They are gonna beat the shit out of him with the nerf bat when this hits console.

:gonk:

I don't think this has ever happened in the history of ASW games (though please correct me if I'm wrong). At least as far as BB goes, they've only patched it (balance-wise) as per arcade conditions.

Hazama and Valkenhayn have been consistently good in every version of the game. Their gameplay design is what really helps them. A close range range mixup character that has full screen options? That sounds hella good to me.

And guyman is a tsundere Hazama player, why would you guys take him seriously?

MASH j.C FOR A GORILLION DAMAGE

Gorillion damage sounds so gdlk

Mods should put that as our new sub-forum title :yaaay:

So what does that make him? Some kind of mythical half man, half snake, half chimp creature that feeds on children's tears?

So what does that make him? Some kind of mythical half man, half snake, half chimp creature that feeds on children's tears?

It makes him a troll.

(off the top of my head) Doesn't it say on those shitty Chinese zodiacs that monkeys don't get along well with snakes? W/e jbbs has a shitty sense of humour. There must be something more iconic that isn't so... dumb.

First thing that comes to mind is Nadeko Snake part of Bakemonogatari. Perhaps something that plays off that?

I've got it: Top-hat/Fedora/Jump-C Circulation

No. It's going to be Hazama sucks. DON'T FUCK WITH ME.

Also, can one of you kindly link me to Mitsurugi playing Hazama. I think I seen some on Jourdal's channel.