Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

I think it's funny that most of the people that are actually going to play Azrael aren't posting in the Az forums. Which is totally fine, it's not like the character needs much discussion anyway. He might be one of the simplest characters in CP aside from like, Mu and Hazama.

I think it's funny that most of the people that are actually going to play Azrael aren't posting in the Az forums. Which is totally fine, it's not like the character needs much discussion anyway. He might be one of the simplest characters in CP aside from like, Mu and Noel, and Mu again.

I think Azrael is harder to play than he appears on YouTube videos, honestly.

The Bullet threads are nothing. I made a thread for her, then my thread gets deleted and then REMADE with the exact same thing, except now with a bunch of obnoxious red boxes. Then the guy who remakes my thread becomes Bullet mod.

Other than that they're all pretty stupid, other than like, one or two people.

I think it's funny that most of the people that are actually going to play Azrael aren't posting in the Az forums. Which is totally fine, it's not like the character needs much discussion anyway. He might be one of the simplest characters in CP aside from like, Mu and Hazama.

downplaying a limited play style.

hes easy on paper like anyone else, now play him vsa human and see how hard that shit gets.

downplaying a limited play style.

hes easy on paper like anyone else, now play him vsa human and see how hard that shit gets.

still ezpz.

even so i really think people are looking at it from a 1 sided perspective.

allhe has to do is x y and z to win.

what about if they opponent does z x and w?

im just talking atm waiting for my FFXI team to get together.

LETS TALK BOUT HAZAMA

and dem triple C mash mc combos with a large on the side.

what starts allow this?

The Bullet threads are nothing. I made a thread for her, then my thread gets deleted and then REMADE with the exact same thing, except now with a bunch of obnoxious red boxes. Then the guy who remakes my thread becomes Bullet mod.

stay free

LETS TALK BOUT HAZAMA

and dem triple C mash mc combos with a large on the side.

what starts allow this?

you should be wondering which one doesn't allow that tbh

also

hazama sucks

he has six 2-8 match ups, it's true, japan says so, we may as well drop him and fraud it up with Hakumen

or Taokaka

Guys, first thing we do when CP comes out...group combo video to Donkey Kong 64's Monkey Rap. Les duet.