Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

• Hazama combo movie
  • not using Bayonetta or Devil May Cry or even Viewtiful Joe or God Hand music

Do you even Hazama?

EDIT: I kind of want to do a multi-char combo movie using "Rokuchounen to Ichiya Monogatari"

I take it back, u fagetz don't deserve such class.

I'll just make my own video, with blackjack and hookers.

But seriously...

I really want to capture HD game footage for videos and maybe streaming. Buuuut, I'm not really sure what to get and fear wasting money on inferior equipment.

Hahahahahaha the new forum description is brilliant huge props to KV/Lich

They didn't do anything. Shtkn did it to troll me.

Also, Zero, I'd imagine asking the people who actually stream what the best stuff to use would be the best plan.

Did you guys see that footage of Aru (Based Heartmann)? Pretty godlike.

Hazama sucks

Hazama sucks, but Aru doesn't. Also, how many of you are going to be doing the hitotose special (run up super command grab to finish the round) when this comes out?

Hazama sucks, but Aru doesn't. Also, how many of you are going to be doing the hitotose special (run up super command grab to finish the round) when this comes out?

Oh boy, am I?! Every. Single. Game.

Probably all of us

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

But seriously...

I really want to capture HD game footage for videos and maybe streaming. Buuuut, I'm not really sure what to get and fear wasting money on inferior equipment.

If you want to stream and or have programs for vidja recording n what not I suggest using http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-Colossus-Express-Internal-HD-PVR/dp/B004OVE2B4 , Pretty cheap and easy to use. Just slap it in your computer and hook it up to your TV, Doesn't slow you down or anything. I suggest using the component hd cables instead since you'll need an hdmi splitter and have to turn it on in a specific order ... which can be annoying after a while.

Not entirely sure what you mean by this, I'm assuming Hiren is Wind Serpent's Fang.

I'm sorry I just find this hilarious. I've never heard of someone who uses both English and Japanese names for moves. To be fair, though, I don't look down on anyone for using English voices/move names, I just think that 9/10 times it's easier (shorter, faster) just to call it by notation, Japanese name, or colloquial name (i.e., Zaneiga = scoop, Gasshou = flash kick, etc.)

What does a guy have to do to get some bigger avatar KB sizes?

Aside from janitor status, that is.

The avatars I would use...

__________________________Ghost Town General.

It's not like the character needs discussion anyway. His combos were optimized before extend even came out and the rest is just CHAAAAAAINSSS.

Yeah I guess we explored almost everything with him(aside from muh CHAINS).

Its better than constant shitposting and/or circlejerks it could have like so.

herpherpderp

fffffffggguuuuuubkupagghh